Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ?

When I started, I wanted to be a man with breasts.

Now I'm proud to be a woman with a penis, and I wouldnt have it any other way. I'm perfect the way I am.

Hi Demon la

yes many of us would concur with you

you are most certainly a woman and a very beautiful one at that

I and many others am sure would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on
my keeping male function thread ?

Julie

I am probably just an incomplete woman, my body always been quite feminine and my brain is pink rather than blue, I wear clothes that some times may confuse people and I had some quite nice/weird episodes were gay men were calling me alpha-macho, some lesbians telling me I am a pretty nice girl...

Long story short, I like what I am. Inside I am a woman, I learnt how to not care about comments. I define myself a woman, incomplete but yet, a woman Blush

All I can say to this topic is, " I am what I am"

I don't know what that is, but I'm happy with it.

Not a guy and have not been for a while, but not yet a girl and not sure if I will ever get there. Still under construction.

The Japanese have a term New Half. Maybe that's what I am aiming for. (I'm a manga and anime fan.)

At this point, I would have to say that I am binary. Depending on the circumstance, I present and feel totally male. At other times, I present and feel totally female. I don't identify with either 'man with breasts' or 'woman with a penis'. I do think of myself as having boy parts and girl parts. My wife likes them both and is looking forward to the journey (this helps a LOT!)

Chick with a dick absolutely,

I dont internally identify as male all that much anymore, even less so now that I have all that lovely estrogen in my system Wink

Estrogen def changed me, and the girls. Tottle different feeling being on pm. Its amazing, i've crossed the fence, lol. Crazy thing is i really want the whole famine package now. Its no longer just boobs, I could really see myself getting srs, no tucking or hiding who i am. Omg, making love as a women, wow. Enjoying a life as a women, gives me goose bumps, lol.

Somehow it sounds best,
a birl with a bremis
rather than
a goy with preasts.

[Image: Funny-Quotes-Pictures-To-Give-You-A-Belly-Laugh-9.jpg]

i agree with iaboy as "confusing". i identify as a man with breasts, something i find to be sexy as hell!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon