Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

moisture down below

Somewhat of a slightly embarassing topic, however, here it goes despite my chagrin:

Have you noticed while using bovine ovaries, an increase in your sebaceous glands down below? Specifically around the genitals. I have noticed for myself a significant increase, especially with the added placenta pills. The scent is definitely feminine. Sometimes when taking off my undies to shower, they are very moist. It is definitely not urine or leakage.

Sometimes when I am aroused, I can feel my undies get wet. Sorry for being overtly descriptive, I just want to be clear as to what is going on. As I write this I can feel myself blushing profusely.

If there are any genetic females who can clarify or comment on this tastefully, please help a sister out. If there are any other gender classes that wish to comment as well.

I definitely have to shower at least one to two times a day, as I am very self conscious about wafting odors.[/size]

Tanya, are you bio-female?

(09-01-2016, 01:04 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Somewhat of a slightly embarassing topic, however, here it goes despite my chagrin:

No worries squirrel, I get that too. Blush Imo, it's partly an indication of changing sweat glands, in other words, a key indicator of estrogen in the testes. And I think more E2 exists in our testes than people know about, (not just a sperm bank, but, sperm contributes to aromatase) Try wearing bikini briefs and slap some corn starch on ur bits..........smile, this is what you want right. Big Grin

Estrogen, Efferent Ductules, and the Epididymis1
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...2_0207.pdf

Could this also be the cause extreme itching I am experiencing down under

(09-01-2016, 05:15 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-01-2016, 01:04 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Somewhat of a slightly embarassing topic, however, here it goes despite my chagrin:

No worries squirrel, I get that too. Blush Imo, it's partly an indication of changing sweat glands, in other words, a key indicator of estrogen in the testes. And I think more E2 exists in our testes than people know about, (not just a sperm bank, but, sperm contributes to aromatase) Try wearing bikini briefs and slap some corn starch on ur bits..........smile, this is what you want right. Big Grin

Estrogen, Efferent Ductules, and the Epididymis1
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...2_0207.pdf

Oh yes Lotus, very much so. And i do wear bikini briefs :p. I agree what you said about it being an indicator.

Pom: as much as i wish i could say i was, i am not. Sad

D: feminine itch perhaps?

As embarrasing to ask about it as it is, it is equally as exciting to have it happening. A good sign of things to come perhaps?

Now i know how some gentetic females feel about feminine odors.

Good reason to wear a shorter skirt? Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon