Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Problems with Ainterol Shipping

In November of last year, I placed an order with Ainterol for 3 tubes of Ainterol breast cream. The order was accepted and my account was immediately charged.
Within a couple of minutes, I received another email stating that the order was "awaiting fulfillment".
Since that time, I have not received my order or any word from Ainterrol with an apology for the delay or any word on when I may expect shipment. I have emailed them 4 times as instructed on their website with no response.
Naturally, I don't have a tracking number to check with the post office.
I has now been over 2 months since I placed the order.
Has anyone else had this problem?

No, I never had that problem. It sounds like you went to a scam site or something.

(11-01-2016, 10:38 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  In November of last year, I placed an order with Ainterol for 3 tubes of Ainterol breast cream. The order was accepted and my account was immediately charged.
Within a couple of minutes, I received another email stating that the order was "awaiting fulfillment".
Since that time, I have not received my order or any word from Ainterrol with an apology for the delay or any word on when I may expect shipment. I have emailed them 4 times as instructed on their website with no response.
Naturally, I don't have a tracking number to check with the post office.
I has now been over 2 months since I placed the order.
Has anyone else had this problem?

what site did you order from ?

I went directly to Ainterol as I have always done in the past. I have had late deliveries from them, but never like this!
I will tell you though, that I filed a dispute with PayPal. They told me that the company had to either send the merchandise with a tracking number within 10 days or refund my money. I got a refund within 2 hours!
I think they were out of stock on the items, didn't want to let the sale go and just stalled by not responding.

(12-01-2016, 10:42 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  I went directly to Ainterol as I have always done in the past. I have had late deliveries from them, but never like this!
I will tell you though, that I filed a dispute with PayPal. They told me that the company had to either send the merchandise with a tracking number within 10 days or refund my money. I got a refund within 2 hours!
I think they were out of stock on the items, didn't want to let the sale go and just stalled by not responding.

As I also stated in your other post and as Jannet asked which site? Just because it says Ainterol in the URL doesn't mean it's their official company site.

Me personally I have always ordered from ainterolherbs.com with no issues...

Interesting!
I did purchase from sales@ainterol.us!
I have bought from them before but had no problems other than a delayed delivery the time before this.
I am not sure what they are, but they had the same logo and a website with full information. I will caution that they have the same name on their page!
The other site, Ainterol Natural Products, is one that I have not seen.
The good news was that once I reported it to PayPal, I got an immediate refund.
Let this stand as a lesson not to purchase Ainterol from the site that I did!
Many thanks for clearing this up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon