Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Kimi

Hi,

Just a quick intro - been on here for a few weeks now and thought its about time I said something.

What an eye opener this site is ! So much info, so many successes and so encouraging - the progress that some of you girls and gurls have made is just astounding !

So me ? Long time CD/TV now taking the next steps. Not going to transition or have GRS/SRS, it's not for me - but well done to those that have, you're an inspiration to many - no, I just want some boobs!

So I'm kind following what appears to be the normal approach - herbs (saw palmetto, fenugreek, and red clover) and massage. Been on "the program" for about 6 weeks, and whilst nothing's really visible (and no I'm not expecting DDs over night, I know it takes a long time), I can see something's happening - a bit more substance a tad more protrusion, and lots of strange tinglings and odd sensations in them.

So maybe something's happening ?

Anyway, might add a bit more later.

Thank you all for posting, and thanks for reading.

Kimi

Welcome Kimi!

Welcome Kimi,
Your on the right track. There is a ton of info here and lots of people to chat with.
As you know this is a slow process and not one for those with no patience.
Your breasts will begin to shape and fill out, but you probably wont see any inches. That part is very annoying!
When your ready you should look into adding PM to your list.
Happy growing
Bobbi

Welcome to the forum.

Nice intro Kimi, welcome to BN...... Big GrinCool

Thanks for the welcome. I've been considering PM, but not sure about the effects (I've read about) on my "man junk" - I'm quite happy with its size and operation and don't want to impact that - although I do realise that Testo and boob growth are kind of mutually exclusive

Kimi,
That line is sure cue for Julie to jump in, so stand by!
Bobbi

duh what duh what

oh yeah

Julie just woke up,

ref man junk.

well first of all if you think of it as man junk, its not going to be mr happy

its going to be pissed off you think its junk, so love it still ?????????????

other than that

spike doses, ie one day low, one high,

overall take lower doses,

take breaks 1-2 weeks at a time,

ask your partner to give you time so more hugs , strokes, cuddling , essential nipple and breast play ,

and the wand will be there to wave its magic,

but be aware your going to re body map,

you will have 3 main central points and the girls will take and feel more focus,

Julie

LOL. Thanks for the info julie - I have a dom/sub relationship with the magic wand, and it responds well to a bit of name calling every now and then. So far its performance has been up to expectations, even more demanding than usual on occasions, which is surprising, but enjoyable none the less!

I've got more to say/add to this, but got PC issues, so no internet at home right now, and fat fingers, mobile phones and auto-correct get me really pee-ed off. So I'll be back when normal www service is resumed in a day or so.

Hello, Sister Kimi.

Welcome to BN. I'm truly pleased you found your way to us. There's nothing wrong with wanting to forego gender reassignment. I haven't done it, and several of the ladies here haven't. I still present as exclusively female, and other than a few very select people in my life, noone else knows, or has any business knowing.

As far as "operation" goes, mine must be operating pretty well, even with boobs, because my wife is pregnant.

More important than anything is the support of your loved ones. If this is something you truly want to do, please don't alienate them or allow them to alienate you. This is as much their journey as it is yours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon