Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, Sisters. Etna's Updates!

Congratulations Etna, sounds like things are really starting to look up for you.Cool

Thank you all, I really appreciate it.

I also love seeing over 500 views and only 10 comments. Did 490 people not like me enough to say anything?

(28-01-2016, 03:00 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Thank you all, I really appreciate it.

I also love seeing over 500 views and only 10 comments. Did 490 people not like me enough to say anything?

Oh, heck no .... They are all just jealous Dodgy

DLE,
Super congrats on all your accomplishments and the upcoming addition to your family. Way to go girl!
Erin

Pshaw. Jealousy is not the answer. Tongue Even though I replied, a tinge of jealousy may still be a factor! I suspect I may not be alone in this. Big Grin

D-Lord Etna, congratulations! Great news for you both. Still envious of your progress and I appreciate you sharing these slices of life with us!

KelliAnne

Nah, just too many lurkers out there!!!

Congratulations on everything and I wish you continued good fortune!

Big Grin

(28-01-2016, 03:00 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Thank you all, I really appreciate it.

Sorry if you are feeling a little put-out . I can't speak for others , in my case I do a lot of looking & reading on here in hopes of learning something or any thing that will help me . I have followed you & some others for some time . Just never thought I had any thing to say that would be helpful to say that somebody had not already said .
I am very happy for you and all the work that you have been able to accomplish with your looks & life . Hopefully it has put you in a happier place .
Congratulations & hope everything goes well with the pregnancy & birth of your child , it's a special time .
See now you know why I don't post much . I go on & on .

(02-02-2016, 02:20 PM)Mindy Wrote:  Sorry if you are feeling a little put-out . I can't speak for others , in my case I do a lot of looking & reading on here in hopes of learning something or any thing that will help me . See now you know why I don't post much . I go on & on .

I didn't feel put out. I thought it was funny.

I liked the breastfeeding question. It's something I would do if given the chance.

Only other question I had is of a bit more personal nature. How do you intend to explain your "identity" (can't think of a better word) to your child when he/she get's older?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon