Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How was my engagement makeup. Am kinda worried how i looked that day

I recently got engaged to the man i loved since 8 years. But am worried as to how i looked that day. I asked my loved ones about it and i kinda felt that they appreciated my look just to make me feel happy. So i decided to take it to you people as i believe you wont give biased reactions. I dont want a bad makeup day on my wedding hence i would request u to review this plz

Ah! You look splendid! Adorable and beautiful and happy! Congratulations, Noni! Also, cute pictures. I like how the special guy is hiding your flowers. Big Grin Big Grin

Completely beautifull Smile

Absolutely gorgeous! Totally no reason for you to feel inadequate about the pictures. Sigh. I wish my boyfriend would propose. We're already practically married in all but official documents. I'm afraid to bring it up though.

(20-01-2016, 08:24 AM)char Wrote:  Ah! You look splendid! Adorable and beautiful and happy! Congratulations, Noni! Also, cute pictures. I like how the special guy is hiding your flowers. Big Grin Big Grin

Aaaww! Thats just so loving of you. Thanks a lot dear. I always felt i was over dressed and my makeup was over the top too. But thanks a lot for helping me out of this feeling. Thanks for your love

(20-01-2016, 08:40 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Completely beautifull Smile

Thanks a lot dear. I had never got any makeup done before this and was really not confident about my look that. Especially the eye makeup. Thanks for helping me feel better

(20-01-2016, 11:28 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Absolutely gorgeous! Totally no reason for you to feel inadequate about the pictures. Sigh. I wish my boyfriend would propose. We're already practically married in all but official documents. I'm afraid to bring it up though.

Thank you so much sweety for helping me out. It is do kind of you to spare out time to help me through this. Actually i have always dressed up very simple with minimal make up. So i got worried if so much of make up looks fine on me or do i look so made up. My fiance kept telling me that i looked pretty but i couldnt feel good about myself. Thanks alt dear.

Coming to your marriage, there is a friendly advice i would like to give you. After 8 years of loving my man and 9 years of being loved by him there is a thing i have learned. There is no place of fear in love. If u r truely in love then your lover is the one you can talk to as frankly as u talk to yourself. If u want to get married to him then throw away your fear. Do something he loves. Make him feel special by doing things he wanted you to do for him. Then hug him tight and tell him how much u luv him. Kiss him and tell him that you wanna marry him officially. Bring your desparation up to him. Tell him you want him as ur hubby soon. Request him with all your love. And am sure he would understand. Plz do away with your fear and ask him for marriage with all your love. And make sure when u talk to him there is no tv or mobile or anyother screen to disturb you. Just take his head in your lap n lovingly bring it up to him

I love the 2nd picture...beautiful and cute.

I remembered what beautiful results you got from breast massage too. Can I ask what method of massage you did? Thank you

Beautiful! I love your dress and the colors you are wearing, and I think the pretty eyeshadow you choose tied in to that perfectly. Big Grin

I think it's more important that you felt beautiful, and you got to express yourself through your makeup, no matter what anyone else thought.

Congratulations!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon