Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male breast enlargement

I have used the Enhance breast enlargement to gain a full cup size in 12 weeks. I am a female but they sell 40% of their systems to men wanted to grow breast tissue. I have been on a few forums and spoken to men and women who have had excellent results from it. It is very similar to BrAva ( if you have heard of them) and works using tension induced tissue growth. I have a male friend who is using this system as I recommended it to him. He said they were very helpful and he is seeing results. He is seeing slower results than I did but I guess it is because he has less breast tissue than me. He has used the system for about 11 weeks and last time we spoke he said he had grown about half a cup size. He was still happy with that but I guess he will just have to wear the system for longer. May be double the time........anyway just thought it was worth a mention

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon