Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat-ish to wh knows where ?

I was wondering whether to do one of these “plan/progress” things, or not – but it seems that one of my personalities has already made that decision for me, so here it is. I doubt I’ll be posting updates too frequently, I'm terrible at these kinds of social media things, but, there again, you never know.

At the time of writing I’ve been on herbs for just about 6-weeks: Nature’s Own Fenugreek 1000mg x 3 per day; Nature’s Sunshine Red Clover 340mg x 3 per day; and Cenovis Saw Palmetto 3200mg x 2 per day.

Some folks are recommending adding PM to the mix, and I may well take that advice, and go that path in the future, but right now, I’m sticking with this combination - taking it slowly and seeing how things go.

I massage as frequently as possible – tried making up a fenugreek massage cream (broke open a capsule and added it to some body lotion), but that was a mistake, wasn’t it - the smell – oh yes, I was warned about it, but completely underestimated just how pungent - so that’s definitely off the menu! I still massage as frequently as possible and am looking for alternatives to fenugreek – wild yam can apparently be used as a substitute (?), but it’s not widely available in stores over here, so any suggestions?

I have been taking time-line photos, twice-weekly (-ish) from day-1, and will post some when there’s some progress to been seen.

Progress to date

Have I noticed anything? Yes, most definitely, but sadly nothing that really shows in photos, yet. I feel I do have more fullness, especially around the outside edges - in some side-profile views, I believe they’re definitely appearing puffier, but the whole nipple/areola area appears to being getting held back a little bit, a little “recessed” – it’s like someone’s slipped a flattened ring doughnut in there, and the areola/nip is lined up and “sitting” in the hole. Folks talk of “budding” and puffy areolas, and I’m sure I’ll know it if/when it happens, but mine haven’t done that (at least I don’t believe so), but there again, I do have my nipples pieced, so maybe they’re going to react differently.

My left is visibly bigger/fuller than the right – I’m assuming that’s because I’m left-handed – so I’m massaging the right one more, and for longer, to try and even it up.

First thing in the morning, especially over the last 2-3 days, (to me) they really do appear to be getting a breast-like appearance – the first time I saw “them” in the mirrored wardrobe door I had this “OMG - WTF !!!” moment. I think softer light and morning shadows/gloom, play a great part in “enhancing” this effect – but I’m pretty sure they’ve never looked like that before. I’ve also noticed over the past few days that certain shirts seem show more protrusion than I remember seeing – if/when “they” finally pop, I guess I’ll have to review my wardrobe to determine which shirts that I can/can’t wear under what circumstances.

And finally, nipples, erect, all the time – mine tended to stick out more in any case, due to the piercings, but now they’re stiff, almost constantly, and respond most favourably to a bit of pinching and twisting.

Massaging the breasts has a direct communication channel to… well, y’know, him downstairs – 5-mins of gentle massage and it’s “whoa boy… steady on!” An effect that I’m extremely happy with, thank you very much! The “breast”, as a whole, has a definite breast fell to it < doh, really? > At this stage I was still expecting to have a muscle-esque chest feel, not malleable boob-like softness – the speed at which this has happened is quite…. errr…. I don’t know, I’m not sure there’s a single word to describe it – encouraging, frightening, wonderful, scary, surprising…. all of the above, I suppose, to varying degrees.

Tingling, iching and aching? Yes, yes, and yes, not constantly, but it’s there, some days more noticeably than others.

All in all, reasonably happy with the first 6-weeks – would’ve liked a little more progress to be “visible” on the photos, purely to confirm to myself that something’s actually happening and it’s not just my imagination, but other than it’s all good.

I’m starting to believe the train has actually left the station, and my journey has actually begun….

Hi Kimi,
Sounds like you have a nice safe mix of herbs. Look into going the BO route or PM.
I had a good laugh at your fenugreek massage. I had the same experience. It seems to take months before the maple syrup smell gets out of your clothes. I'll save you the trouble here.. dont bother with flaxseed oil massage its even worse.
I have been using ISO breast enhancer with voluplus. the creme is very nice and smooth, you dont need a lot and they tell you that more is just a waste of product and money. I've been using it for 3 weeks so I cant say if its working but I am hopeful.
There are many of us that have faster growing left breast and I am one.
The best reason I have heard is that the left breast is closer to your heart, and get more blood flow.
Its good to take some pics to record your progress. You'll not find much growth in the band department but you will know your growing just from the feel.
Its fun, happy growing.
Bobbi

Thanks Hun, I'll look into that creme.

I've asked this question on another forum but didn't really get an answer, so I'll try again but on here instead.

Let's say that eventually I reach my desired size 'n shape, if I stop taking the herbs will growth stop as well, or is it that once you've started/triggered growth it'll continue, even without herbs, until such time as your body determines that it's grown as much as it wants to (or is genetically capable of).

I can't say I know how big my mum's were, that wasn't a question I was prepared to ask while she was alive, but they weren't small, and definitely bigger than I'm currently hoping to obtain.

Obviously if I get to my desired size, I actually might want more, but it would be nice to know whether I have some control over it?

Herbs actually generally result in shrinkage without slowly weaning them off or even maintenance doses. What you were describing sounds a little more like BO.

From what I read, it seems that we get to a plateau during our development. If we take a break for a few weeks than begin again, there is new growth. This applies to PM and BO. I'm not so sure about just the herbs your on.
How big they will get is anyones guess. Genetics plays a part, but what ya get is what ya get.
Bobbi

Thanks - appreciate the feedback - we'll just have to see how we go when we get there

So 7-weeks in and not much visible, photo worthy, progress yet. However, while I was shaving this morning, i noticed that the top outside corners of my "breast area" was puffier than I'd noticed before - kind of where the pec joins the armpit, not in the armpit, but on the front.

Is this a normal area for growth to occur? And strangely enough its more noticeable on the right (which I've been massaging more) than the left.

I've searched (quickly) on here, but not found any mention - sorry if I'm asking a question already answered.

Hi Kimi,
Yep its quite common.
Look around at some of the other girls pics and you will see it.
Dont know the cause but we all seem to have it.
Hopefully it will move to the center.
I have been including fat brushing in my routine to move it where its supposed to be.
Bobbi

Ah, ok thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon