Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hap Hazzard BUT Happy,,

[attachment=11212][attachment=11213][attachment=11214]Updates on growth,,

My routine has settled over the last few months,, and im sure now that there IS growth taking place,,, My exercise routine is enough to keep me hopefully heart healthy,, but not take away too much weight that might inhibit growth.

I guess you could say im trying to work on underlying muscle but stay in a holding pattern,, so i don't sabotage my supplimental and chemical efforts.

Im still going on the theory that certain things encourage present gynocomastial growth,, and these should be continually courted,,, and im sticking with my fat feeding supplements,, as well as continuing my use of others for prostrate health .

2-160mg saw palmetto
4 - 610mg fenugreek
and 6-8 Flax seed capsules i fill myself.
They are the same size as the fenugreek capsules.
I buy the empty capsules and purchase the bagged flaxseed. I use it at a rate that doesn't usually allow time for spoilage.

At bath time i am using 5 drops of tea tree oil and 5 drops of lavender in my bath and have been for nearly 5 months.
I also have a pot of ointment made from baby lotion with a higher concentration of tea tree oil - lavender , i use old blender to mix it, and i apply it every night liberally to the skin of my breasts,,
There is a feeling like menthal ? some sensation not unpleasant i feel directly afterwards,, and ive watched for symptoms of possible side effects, if the toxicity is too high. Ive had no problem so far.

I not too long ago poted a picture of a crazy beautiful bra i found, a 36DDD,, It fits me but not real snug,,, the bra in the pictures ive added is a 36DD,, and it fits me tightly,, very tightly in fact.

The reason im sure about growth is this,, Mens breast development starts in most cases,, on the outer edges and works towards the center after time. (at least thats been the case with me),,,
I had been experiencing a firming,, they are more solid now,, but also - the area towards the center is filling out more now.

Something i plan to experiment with further to jump start the area.

has anybody had luck using exercise to pump that area in the center of the chest as well with successful effect? I haven't tried yet but may check out some of my old chest routines from my body building days to see if i can encourage it.

(24-01-2016, 05:35 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Updates on growth,,

My routine has settled over the last few months,, and im sure now that there IS growth taking place,,, My exercise routine is enough to keep me hopefully heart healthy,, but not take away too much weight that might inhibit growth.

I guess you could say im trying to work on underlying muscle but stay in a holding pattern,, so i don't sabotage my supplimental and chemical efforts.

Im still going on the theory that certain things encourage present gynocomastial growth,, and these should be continually courted,,, and im sticking with my fat feeding supplements,, as well as continuing my use of others for prostrate health .

2-160mg saw palmetto
4 - 610mg fenugreek
and 6-8 Flax seed capsules i fill myself.
They are the same size as the fenugreek capsules.
I buy the empty capsules and purchase the bagged flaxseed. I use it at a rate that doesn't usually allow time for spoilage.

At bath time i am using 5 drops of tea tree oil and 5 drops of lavender in my bath and have been for nearly 5 months.
I also have a pot of ointment made from baby lotion with a higher concentration of tea tree oil - lavender , i use old blender to mix it, and i apply it every night liberally to the skin of my breasts,,
There is a feeling like menthal ? some sensation not unpleasant i feel directly afterwards,, and ive watched for symptoms of possible side effects, if the toxicity is too high. Ive had no problem so far.

I not too long ago poted a picture of a crazy beautiful bra i found, a 36DDD,, It fits me but not real snug,,, the bra in the pictures ive added is a 36DD,, and it fits me tightly,, very tightly in fact.

The reason im sure about growth is this,, Mens breast development starts in most cases,, on the outer edges and works towards the center after time. (at least thats been the case with me),,,
I had been experiencing a firming,, they are more solid now,, but also - the area towards the center is filling out more now.

Something i plan to experiment with further to jump start the area.

has anybody had luck using exercise to pump that area in the center of the chest as well with successful effect? I haven't tried yet but may check out some of my old chest routines from my body building days to see if i can encourage it.
Looking so lovely Pino.
Out of interest you see SP /FG and flaxseed as fat feeding supplements?
I need some plumping up for sure.
So why do you make your own flax? Are you afraid of oxidation?
Sounds like a great programme for a woman to be honest.

Hmm flaxseed oil is good for heart health and dry eye syndrome. I have horrific dry eye so I'm thinking this should replace fish oil..

(24-01-2016, 07:12 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hmm flaxseed oil is good for heart health and dry eye syndrome. I have horrific dry eye so I'm thinking this should replace fish oil..
ellecraig,,

I read somewhere that flax has the higest level of plant based phystrogens, please dont quote me,, ill try to find that article and post it,,lol

Supposedly far higher than soy products,,, Now PM might have more , but frankly it being a product from Thailand, and the regulations over products there being dubious to say the least,,i personally felt that this was the safer route to go.

I found flaxseed capsules but some where mixed with chia,? and i thought, why not know exactly what im getting, so i buy the pure flaxseed finely ground, and it takes about an hour or so , but i can fill a bottle worth of pills,, it giving me a supply that usually lasts a few weeks..
We have a health food store in town,, so i have the lady keep the empty capsules in stock for me.

The only problem with flaxseed ive found is a that excessive use of flaxseed over 16grams of flaxseed daily may raise cyanide levels in the blood.
That is one reason i use small encapsulated portions instead of heaping table spoons full. I believe in large amounts it can also ,, effect the absorption of some medications,, im not certain - and id definitely check this out before you begin usage.

There.s really no way of knowing exactly what your getting in suppliments so much of it is unregulated by the food and drug people , so you really have only the word of the seller.

Also Elle, id go with the oil,, in the supplement forms,,, the cyanide scare only applies to the dry form i believe, i may be switching over to it myself . I already take one flax-seed oil gelcap morning and evening in place of fish oil,,, and i believe it has the same value.

The fenugreek i think makes weight gain easier so its a personal choice thing,,lol,,, but i have to say if your wanting to give your curves a boost it may just be the answer. Im getting ready to look into Maca some more but i read one negative report and need more info before i can decide.

Even with the cyanide risk,,( sensible use of flax-seed) seems to be a good choice. I don't just research my supplements i look into the history and practices of the sellers,, a fly night group could put anything in it .

Hope you have a good night and whether you get what you want out of it or not,,i hope your experimentation is safe . Night.http://www.livestrong.com/article/538409-flax-meal-cyanide/

Wow cyanide.. Bloody hell.. Ok well I ordered some organic flaxseed oil caps... I hope because it's the hottest part of summer here they won't be exposed to too much heat prior to delivery. Also ordered lecithin granules which proportedly help with cardio and mental health.

thank you re the warning with cyanaid, I truely never heard that before.

3 more taken the same night with the same bra,, I am VERY excited about this,, i thought maybe id reached a point where growth stops..

Just amazing Pinnochia! Beautiful!!! Big Grin

(24-01-2016, 08:40 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Wow cyanide.. Bloody hell.. Ok well I ordered some organic flaxseed oil caps... I hope because it's the hottest part of summer here they won't be exposed to too much heat prior to delivery. Also ordered lecithin granules which purportedly help with cardio and mental health.

No problem,, Elle- i started thinking about it and thought i should give you the whole picture to reflect upon before deciding.

Thats the thing about suppliments that such a gamble,, we all have different make ups ,, some of us are allergic to things others would bloom using. Lecithin granules? im gonna have to check that out ,, do you think theyed be beneficial to a man as far as growth is concerned?

I heard somewhere it can be refrigerated but id thoughly check out the specifics on that.. never go on my word alone i mean LOL,,, Hope you have a good day Elle-.Smile

(24-01-2016, 04:34 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Just amazing Pinnochia! Beautiful!!! Big Grin
Only due to my bra,,, Jamie- lol ,,
its( not padded,) but it is a strong one that does coral my girls into a more presentable feminine shape.
The frustrating thing for me is that my growth is not isolated into an area that a womans breast generally is, compacted in a certain area,,,more centralized.
Mine due to the gyno- is spread across each pectoral around to just before the arm pit, the center of each boob,is the weakest area of growth.. they are pointing outwards with the nipple centered just where growth began on the outer edge of my chest.
Yes,,,All gathered up they are big,,
But i want that center developed too!! if i can get that area growing faster,, then i may be able to reach my goal of a full E - Someday. If i can get that( full symmetry) that truly looks female without a bra,,, ill be ready to stop and throw in the towel,,, but until then,, Im going to have this passion.lol
Right now their like a half finished sculpture in artists studio,,, Sad

(24-01-2016, 06:19 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(24-01-2016, 08:40 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Wow cyanide.. Bloody hell.. Ok well I ordered some organic flaxseed oil caps... I hope because it's the hottest part of summer here they won't be exposed to too much heat prior to delivery. Also ordered lecithin granules which purportedly help with cardio and mental health.

No problem,, Elle- i started thinking about it and thought i should give you the whole picture to reflect upon before deciding.

Thats the thing about suppliments that such a gamble,, we all have different make ups ,, some of us are allergic to things others would bloom using. Lecithin granules? im gonna have to check that out ,, do you think theyed be beneficial to a man as far as growth is concerned?

I heard somewhere it can be refrigerated but id thoughly check out the specifics on that.. never go on my word alone i mean LOL,,, Hope you have a good day Elle-.Smile
Thanks Pino. What you said about cyanaid made sence In Flax meal resonated with me because I he's the same thing of rice bran and even rice for that matter. I unfortunately think everything is contaminated to a degree due to toxic farming processes. Guess we need to Cross reference everything these dAys.

Lecithin is another controversial product as I believe ALOT of it is derived by soy. But the only reAson I looked into it was according to the D'Amo blood type diet suggested it's highly beneficial for my blood type (historic genetic origin etc) . Of course I don't know if I buy into that hype but going by the reviews of people who have switched its pretty encouraging , there's nothing to loose by trying it right.

Il cautiously try flaxseed oil and see if it helps with my dry eye cause it's notable worse the summer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon