Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey Everyone!!!

Hey Everyone, I sort of did this backwards, posted in the picture section before introducing myself. I'm Shane, 35 from Upstate New York. I'm a bi male who started dressing when I was 12. I never knew about NBE until about a year ago and read through another board and eventually bought PM. I started taking Ainterol PM in September. I only take it for a week or so at a time, then take two weeks off so my body can adjust and then back on again. Just my choice for doing it that way, don't know if it is wise or not.

I have gone up an inch in bust, but also note I am a bigger guy so I started out with the unflattering man boobs Smile I have noticed changes in shape, they are heavier and my nipples/aerolas are much different in size.

So I just wanted to say hi, I'm excited to be a part of the group, read up on everyone, and chat back and forth. I don't know if my results are good or slow or anything, so any suggestions or thoughts are always welcome.

Here's my picture page with before and shots as recent as last night.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25320

Welcome Shane,

I'd look into adding progesterone cream (PC), which helps mature the breasts into female form, (areolas too).

Green tea (decaf is ok too) at least 4 cups (98% polyphenols is ideal) inhibits DHT
Sliced lemon in filtered water.
Pro-aromatase (white peony).....sourced?, Atom, elaine (others too) can help

And exercise.

Good luck Smile

Thanks, I had no idea about the Green Tea. I take Green Tea extract twice a day as part of my workout regiment. I just checked, it's only 75% polyphenols, but can probably take it up a notch and go three times a day to see if it bothers my body at all.

In this cycle of taking, I've really noticed them showing more and my nipples are way more sensitive, the cold weather isn't helping any Smile I'll look into the cream, I'm still trying to decide how far I want to go with the growth, I fill an A cup now, which obviously isn't saying too much haha. I think a B would be awesome.

Hello Shane.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Thanks Flame. You look great btw, saw you are also using PM, so makes me hopeful for future growth. Not sure if you saw my pics, but hopefully I'm progressing well so far.

Welcome to the forum .... Good luck on your journey.

Welcome to our little slice of the world..

Welcome to the nexus, sister Shaneny. I hope you find everything you are looking for here. I know I did.

Thanks. I have been reading up and starting to compile different info about various programs ... I never knew there were so many things you can add to the mix.

Smile

(28-01-2016, 03:56 AM)shaneny Wrote:  Thanks. I have been reading up and starting to compile different info about various programs ... I never knew there were so many things you can add to the mix.

Smile

Be careful you don't add too much to the mix. More herbs doesn't necessarily equate more growth. If anything, too many herbs can prevent growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon