Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WTF moment: Now I have them, my mind has gone male?.

This is a very upsetting development, but...
I suddenly just don't care, or even don't want breasts any more.

No supplements at all at this point. Haven't been taking anything, even saw palmetto, for quite some time - 3 weeks or so.

It's not like, "What have I done...?" even - I just don't care. And I know there's some depression in the mix (Winter, Boston, Woman, Money), but the sudden change predates, and has been consistent, since before the latest mess hit the fan.

I know I'm asking in a vacuum, given lack of details, but has anyone else hit such a point? The "I don't care anymore" that seems to be like you flipped a switch, and you have no interest in ANY of it even more? Is it just a "purge" phase? (I have almost no clothes to purge, so maybe it's just the purge mechanism without the actions?)

I hope no one else has had this problem, but hope too that someone HAS, so maybe they can tell me how it resolved in time?

-Jean

Hi Dianna,
I'm sorry to hear your in the dumps, but cheer up.
I've been through this many times and its (for me anyway) common.
Your right about the purge mechanism, and thats part of it.
Usually I get these feeling when NOTHING is going right. The wife fights with me, the car is broken, its lousy weather, the job sucks, and even the thought of putting on a bra is too much work.
The good news is that it will pass. When I get to this point, I sit, and think about all the crappy stuff and if there is something that I can do to un-screw it up. I do that. If I cant un-screw it up then i put it away. Ya cant fix it so F**) it. Most important is to think about something that makes you happy. Its just as easy to think pleasant thoughts as it is to think shitty ones. Keep focusing on the good stuff.
Once you are on your way to success and you have a smile on your face, the glorious feeling of a skirt swishing on your legs will be all you'll think of again.
Bobbi

I just wonder if maybe the "newness" has worn off?

My wife said, just before puberty, she wanted nice size and look of breasts, but over time, it just wasn't that big of a deal...

I wonder if that is not some of your musings???

Sometimes I feel we hit an equilibrium, were we feel we have reached a point that does not need to be taken any further. I quite often get the feeling when I have the chance to get all dressed up but do not feel the need too. This could be the cause/effect from PM, sooner or later, those feelings will return if your off PM. Maybe you are a good candidate for anti-depression pills?

(27-01-2016, 04:53 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Sometimes I feel we hit an equilibrium, were we feel we have reached a point that does not need to be taken any further. I quite often get the feeling when I have the chance to get all dressed up but do not feel the need too. This could be the cause/effect from PM, sooner or later, those feelings will return if your off PM. Maybe you are a good candidate for anti-depression pills?

Good thought Janet.... Sometimes, a little xtra help is all that is needed. I often wondered if that sometimes, is the reason some of us get into this sort of thing about feminization.... That includes me???

That was the biggest reason I stopped so many times, and why I almost stopped again. Think about how you felt before you started PM. When your depression mellows, you are likely to feel that way again about your breasts. Do you want to push through it and continue through your apathy, or do you want to start all over when it passes?

It's all up to you.

It has happened to me more than i can count. But then i see another woman with a lovely set of breasts, it kind of rekindles my fire to enlarge my own. :p

Chin up, i am sure its just a passing phase.

Hello again,
Just going to reply to everyone in general...

As of January 1, I was still thinking how to make the breasts grow. Wanted bigger, was fantasizing about how I could feminize the body. And the original equipment, though it's functional? Takes effort.

Then the cold came in, and then a payroll change occurred, and an overdue bill arrived, within about 3 days. And the girlfriend's daughter was having problems, too (her relationship with the boyfriend is done. It's a good thing, but it could've worked out better anyway.)

So, we've been slogging along with minimum $$$ (About $100 in cash) to get through until this Friday.... And she had a friend up this past weekend, so we had to do some entertaining.
Me, I'd like to dig a hole, and pull it in after me, sleep for about a month.

Happy pills aren't the solution, though. The risks and problems outweigh the benefits of attacking the root cause.
Limiting spending.
Finding a new girlfriend who respects me, treats me as more than the hired help.
Maybe finding a new job somewhere I can get some sunlight.
Without an intern who makes a chihuahua on speed look calm and collected. (My boss was bad enough, I can't deal with TWO like that.)

At this point, I've been doing TONS of research on how to burn off the weight, fast. It's really simple, IF - AND ONLY IF - you actually build the basics.
Same with finances. Easy to cut off the extravagances, and get some in the bank, then grow that into something else.
But if you refuse to save, a one week offset in pay turns into a two-week struggle. Especially since the credit cards are maxed out already....

In essence, the WRONG things are systematized. Auto Bill Pay with too much going out, you never check the balances. You end up robbing peter to pay paul, and then rob Mary to pay Peter, and so on....
And I keep complaining, but somehow it seems to be MY fault each time - hence the reason to just walk away there. The best chance I had just evaporated, there will be no bonuses this year because the market's down. So not paying off CCs and her medical bills. But not re-upping the lease, either. That's a solid decision. Right now, of course, I have to act like I care... Wonder why I'm off, right?

But I talked about this what, a year ago now? Same plans, different year. Not getting younger.

Besides that....
Well, I only took PM for a month. Doubt there was a change there.
No anti androgens; in fact, taking fish oil now, which can raise testosterone, per readings here. Yet not feeling dysphoric.

There are lots of reasons to NOT have breasts, just as there many reasons to continue.
I'm wondering, though.... Off the wall, in a sense, but it makes sense, too....
40 years old. About the time for menopause. Weird though is.... Since I keep finding reasons I should've been born female, from how I walked, talked, gestured, temperament, etc...
Maybe it's actually because I SHOULD be uncaring now? Meaning, a woman hits menopause, she doesn't stop being female, but there's a change in her mind and body. Maybe the "femme" switch is off because it would've turned off naturally?

And then, will it return? Dysphoria ALWAYS comes back, except... Maybe not? Which then means I'm still in the middle, in the bad sense, because I have some breasts, but look male. Not fond of a "man with boobs" look. Would much rather the woman with something extra. But my body is looking more and more masculine.

I'll drop the fish oil, though I don't think there's a correlation. I think I was taking 2400 mg/day for about two weeks now. But I'll check.

The timing makes sense, if I got it right. But then, there's the new intern, too, and the "stepdaughter" issues, and the run-in with her grandparents, and.... :-P

Seriously, couldn't the MOST COMPLEX thing in my life have been SIMPLE?

Big GrinTongueHuh

(27-01-2016, 09:40 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  It has happened to me more than i can count. But then i see another woman with a lovely set of breasts, it kind of rekindles my fire to enlarge my own. :p

Chin up, i am sure its just a passing phase.

Well, the want to play with others' breasts is still there. ;-)
And the fantasy part is still there.

But interest in having my own is off like a light switch. :-P

-Jean

Jean,

I think it's normal to have second thoughts about what we're doing with our life. It's the mind's way I think of making sure we're making the best decision possible.

I doubt the novelty of NBE wearing off is anything unusual. I've already hit the point that having the standard flat male chest feels like a lifetime ago. As Tanya has mentioned in her post, I also find seeing other women's breasts definitely can rekindle my interest in NBE. Blush

I agree that making changes in your life can definitely help improve your overall mood. If you are depressed, I wouldn't say to discount the help of anti-depressants. Anti-depressants won't make you happy, but they may help you to stay focused on making changes in your life instead of feeling totally hopeless and powerless.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon