Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossdressing Dichotomy

Hello all.

Since writing my reawakening thread earlier,

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25126

I've been thinking more about my dual nature concerning crossdressing. While crossdressing has always been an solo interest geared towards pushing the limits so to speak, it also has a different side to it. I would describe the other side as being docile and cuddly that makes me want to go out and develop a profound bond with someone. It perplexes me as to how an interest can at one time be daring and aloof, but at a different time makes me want to have physical closeness with someone. It probably sounds a bit contradictory, but I think while my interest in crossdressing is a compelling reason to stay single for life, the soft side of crossdressing could be what pushes me to embrace a special relationship with someone.

Your thoughts?

Actually, it sounds very feminine.
Like a cat.

Women seem much like cats, to me.
They want what they want when they want it.
A few minutes later, they want something else - maybe the opposite of what they wanted just a moment ago.

Ever been petting a cat, and all of a sudden, the cat attacks you? Seems no one knows why - the cuddling just got annoying suddenly, and you got scratched. Why didn't you read the cat's mind?

I know it's catty of me.... ;-)
But with a dog (i.e, a man) - you know where you stand. Part of the pack, or an enemy. Simple, clear, binary.

;-)

-Jean

Hmm, it makes sense that my crossdressing interest would be feminine in ways other than the obvious. Big Grin

I have 2 cats and I adore cats in general. I haven't been attacked yet, unless you count them pestering me for food as being attacked.

Some cats will claw you because they don't want to be petted, and others just feel the urge to claw something when the petting gets them excited and they lose control. Liquid bandaid is a necessity with them.

I have a bitey cat love bites. He is KC krazy cat. He is not very smart and wont come to me or get out of the shower untill its too late. My other cat will bite and scratch for no reason. My x wife was catty like that moody and upset for no reason all of a sudden

Ok, I get we have some kitty fans here, but we could get the thread back on my original question please? Huh

Flame,

If you find someone who can share Crossdressing with you you can have the best of both worlds.
I found it with a special lady who didn't even bat an eye at my desire to dress. She thought it was awesome. Because of that I was able to be daring and try out anything. That said I was also able to enjoy the softer side on it with her as well.
Just my two cents..

Although I am not really into cross dressing (as to me give no feelings or special sensations) I know what you feel and some times I try to search everywhere for to share a moment or discuss about life as a woman-trapped-in-a-man-body and it give me quite a lot of frustration to be so unsuccessful or finding creeps that at the end all they want is photos/access to just your booty/boobs.

Mind also I am a shy person so it's not that easy to start a conversation, especially if someone send you photos of male attributes.. so I quite close my self in a shell and avoid for another set of weeks/months to search a special friend.

Now, returning to you... we are humans, no matter if males, females or X - believe it or not - humans are social creatures, so we always tend to search someone to share a something. So, you are not a weirdo if at the end want to stay single but willing to search for a friend to share your journey.

We are all in the same boat!

(28-01-2016, 04:47 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all.

Since writing my reawakening thread earlier,

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25126

I've been thinking more about my dual nature concerning crossdressing. While crossdressing has always been an solo interest geared towards pushing the limits so to speak, it also has a different side to it. I would describe the other side as being docile and cuddly that makes me want to go out and develop a profound bond with someone. It perplexes me as to how an interest can at one time be daring and aloof, but at a different time makes me want to have physical closeness with someone. It probably sounds a bit contradictory, but I think while my interest in crossdressing is a compelling reason to stay single for life, the soft side of crossdressing could be what pushes me to embrace a special relationship with someone.

Your thoughts?

What exactly are the limits you've dared to push that you think might be cutting you off?

(12-02-2016, 11:31 AM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  What exactly are the limits you've dared to push that you think might be cutting you off?

Would you restate that differently please? I'm not quite sure what it is you're asking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon