Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hi My names Whitney I'm 26 years old I've been using Nature day products for a small time and have decided to try PM 1500mgs a day. I can't wait to start and share more with you guys Big Grin

(08-02-2016, 05:17 AM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  Hi My names Whitney I'm 26 years old I've been using Nature made products for a small time and have decided to try PM 1500mgs a day. I can't wait to start and share more with you guys Big Grin

Welcome and best wishes.

(08-02-2016, 07:07 AM)WendyA Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 05:17 AM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  Hi My names Whitney I'm 26 years old I've been using Nature made products for a small time and have decided to try PM 1500mgs a day. I can't wait to start and share more with you guys Big Grin

Welcome and best wishes.

Thanks so much!

Hi Whitney!
Make sure to take pics so you can document whats happening. Someday you might even want to share.
Happy growing.
Bobbi

Hi Whitney

you may get a shock with PM as

nday gets lots of fat moving in right directions but pm is the go to for

ducts, tissue, etc

I note from your ainterol forum pics and ones here that you have a good start base already ,

Julie

Welcome to our little slice of refuge.

(08-02-2016, 06:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Whitney

you may get a shock with PM as

nday gets lots of fat moving in right directions but pm is the go to for

ducts, tissue, etc

I note from your ainterol forum pics and ones here that you have a good start base already ,

Julie

I can't wait to start budding. I'm so impatient I keep refreshing my order page lol its still on processing. Any experianced with how long they take to ship I picked the one located in NY so hopefully soon.

(08-02-2016, 06:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Welcome to our little slice of refuge.

Appricate the warm welcome.

I prefer the extract, and that took about 3 weeks from the time I placed the order, till I had it in my hands.

It came from Germany, not sure why, but it did.

(08-02-2016, 08:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I prefer the extract, and that took about 3 weeks from the time I placed the order, till I had it in my hands.

It came from Germany, not sure why, but it did.

Just got an update Smile should come in about 1-3 days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon