Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

(08-02-2016, 08:05 PM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 08:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I prefer the extract, and that took about 3 weeks from the time I placed the order, till I had it in my hands.

It came from Germany, not sure why, but it did.

Jist got an update Smile should come in about 1-3 days.

Did you go with the capsules then?

(08-02-2016, 09:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 08:05 PM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 08:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I prefer the extract, and that took about 3 weeks from the time I placed the order, till I had it in my hands.

It came from Germany, not sure why, but it did.

Jist got an update Smile should come in about 1-3 days.

Did you go with the capsules then?

Yes I did. it was a cheaper option for me at the moment and got 3 bottles for the price of the extract, So I hope that, with my Nature Day cream will work well.

Hello Whitney.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

(09-02-2016, 01:51 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Whitney.

Thank you flamesaber I appreciate all the kind greetings and advice i've been getting! Big Grin

(09-02-2016, 01:51 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Whitney.

I've also been reading a lot of your threads your mental rewiring ones have me so captivated at the moment.

Hello, sister Whitney.

Welcome to the nexus. It's a great place, helped me through my tough times when I started this journey. I hope you find everything you're looking for. Whether you are going for a full transition or just wanting a nice rack to keep for yourself, the information in these pages is the most insightful and indepth resource available for a subject that has been sadly neglected in the social and medical communities.

(11-02-2016, 02:42 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hello, sister Whitney.

Welcome to the nexus. It's a great place, helped me through my tough times when I started this journey. I hope you find everything you're looking for. Whether you are going for a full transition or just wanting a nice rack to keep for yourself, the information in these pages is the most insightful and indepth resource available for a subject that has been sadly neglected in the social and medical communities.

I appreciate all the kind greetings I've been getting. Since the moment I placed my order I've been reading as may threads on changes and experiences as I can. The mail cannot arrive fast enough tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon