Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Online surveys

So to pay for things like BO, MSM, etc… I started to participate in taking online surveys. Easy way to make a little money. I have literally done hundreds and always no matter what the survey taker has to complete the bio section, one static questions always being select your Gender- Male or Female. Strangely today for the first time ever Other, please specify was given as an option. I know the world is largely binary- but it’s at least refreshing to see that the spending habits of those outside 0 and 1 might actually become important to product development and marketing
managers. It made me curios enough to look around the www just a bit to see what I could find. Turns out Germany passed a law allowing the gender to be chosen or delayed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/17...69055.html

Do you actually make money off it and none of them involve you buying anything? Not even signing up for "trials"?

Yes there are survey companies who pay you for your input without having to buy or trial anything at all.

I've completed lots sometimes you can tell who they're for, many well known companies and corporations use polls to gather information, political parties too Wink

Normally they pay out after your account with them has reached a certain limit, some are quite low, others higher.

Its not a huge amount, but yes its 20-30$ per week depending on how many I take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon