Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continued Growth

(21-02-2016, 09:43 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  I'm just worried about creating a negitive impact with too many herbs competing. I also have MACA that I have not added in. I need a proven regimin.

Understood. Take a look HERE!

Wow. They look pretty good. That we be the biggest I could allow myself to go.

That's some scare. I guess open heart?

(22-02-2016, 12:43 AM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  Wow. They look pretty good. That we be the biggest I could allow myself to go.

ya, quad bypass, about 11 yrs ago. I wish I could get rid of the scar.

Thanks, ya , I am pretty happy. I would like to get to a solid 38 D one day. Almost there.... LOL.

(22-02-2016, 01:27 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 12:43 AM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  Wow. They look pretty good. That we be the biggest I could allow myself to go.

Thanks, ya , I am pretty happy. I would like to get to a solid 38 D one day. Almost there.... LOL.

If you're interested to try, there's an essential oil, helichrysum italicum, that is expensive, but supposedly can heal scars. http://www.nativeamericannutritionals.co...alicum.htm

(22-02-2016, 09:28 AM)Val_ Wrote:  
(22-02-2016, 01:27 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

If you're interested to try, there's an essential oil, helichrysum italicum, that is expensive, but supposedly can heal scars. http://www.nativeamericannutritionals.co...alicum.htm

Thanks for the info Val. You are right... Liquid Gold is what it is. LOL.

also try msm gel and internal use
Julie

(22-02-2016, 05:53 PM)julieTG Wrote:  also try msm gel and internal use
Julie

Hmmmm, already use MSM for Arthritis and NBE. I will look for the gel. Never knew they had such.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon