Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The new-new NBE chat

I'm going to go all out here and reopen the chat room again. I am using another site's IRC server, so please be respectful to them.

Server : irc.transadvice.org

Channel : #gdchat

You may use and IRC client you choose, though I certainly recommend mIRC. You will be required to register your nickname for the server. To do so, use the following command

/msg nickserv register [password] [email address]

obviously substituting the brackets with your password and address respectively. Once you have registered, you can verify yourself with the command

/msg nickserv identify [password]

For now the only channel operator will be me, but I suspect I will be adding more very soon. Do not ask for status in the channel. Instead, demonstrate that you can handle the responsibility. I also recommend that anyone joining the chat also joins #lobby on the same server.

This channel is now, and will remain, open. Indefinitely, if I have any say in it.

(15-02-2016, 03:32 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  This channel is now, and will remain, open. Indefinitely, if I have any say in it.

Etna, I'm in the chatroom now.

I stopped in for a bit. Fire was there but idle for some time... could be fun. I check out some other channels on that server but all were pretty quiet.

Look forward to casual chats Smile

Thanks DLE!

-j

Sorry, I am a bit of an idler. Smile

I am usually available between 6:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Just say Hi, and if I'm not super busy with work or at home, I usually will reply. Big Grin

In chat

(18-02-2016, 03:47 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  In chat

Of course now I have to feed the animals... and humans Sad

I'll be on and off tonight

(17-02-2016, 06:47 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  I am usually available between 9:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Just say Hi, and if I'm not super busy with work or at home, I usually will reply. Big Grin

Oops, just realized I said 6:00 am, I meant 9. Big Grin

I'd Soooo love to join!

But, how do i do this on a tablet (android), anyone done this yet and can let me know a decent free app please?

When i finaly decide to go back to work, ill set up mirc on the mainframe for sure and join you all Smile

I use irccloud, it is free and to me pretty easy to use. You can use an app and you can use a browser.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon