Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

L-Tyrosine: When to take and how much

(13-03-2016, 05:20 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  Despite my low body temp, BO did do something, at least initially. After several weeks, I had very oily skin, and my sex drive skyrocketed. The oily skin continued until I gave up after 4 or 5 months. I did get some soreness and the little lump behind my nipples, then the sex drive returned to normal, which means almost non-existent for me, and nothing more seemed to be happening with my breasts. I'm assuming everything returned to normal because of a feedback loop. So, while your mileage may vary, I'm not sure body temp is as important as we are led to believe. A basal temp of 97.8 may be sufficient.

It sounds like you had no significant breast growth. So maybe that's because you had a low body temp. Some users here showed significant growth in a much shorter time frame, but they had the right body temp.

No matter what I tried, I could not get the right body temp, so I've pretty much given up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon