Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Marika > Well, I am still in the closet as well Smile. There are just two persons knowing about my conflicted gender identity. In real life I still present as male.

Judging from your profile photo, you had a motivation to learn one of very feminine skills - make-up. It means you must have close connection to your feminine identity. I believe with proper plan and determination you can achieve all the changes you wish. Smile

Thank you Wink

May I ask, since I see we are both living in Europe, which progesterone cream are u using and where one could buy it?
I would like to build some hips and I've read it helps a lot...

Thanks, bye
M.

Being in the closet is a dark and lonley place. However, being "out" especially over here in the US and Canada, is beginning to get tiresome with all the bathroom bills they keep making up. Angry

Marika > I use progesterone cream from Biovea. In Czech republic it is obtainable in superberry.cz e-shop:

http://www.superberry.cz/progesteron-krem-p10

As for German speaking countries, I've found this:

http://www.biovea.com/de/product_detail.aspx?PID=1673

It is the same product I use. I believe there should be no problem to let it send to Austria.

Anyway - just saying I visit Austria quite often, usually Wien or surroundings of Graz where my family lives. Smile

Jannet > Yes, closet is dark and lonely place, now I understand it. I feel more and more that I would like to be accepted as a woman, but I don't know if I'll ever have a courage to actually come out.

I've read about that bathroom bill in US and, believe me, I was quite surprised. I knew that in US there is substantial part of population that is quite bigoted, but to pass such kind of a law... On the other side, don't take me wrong - in Europe with liberalism running astray it's also begin to be quite unpleasant. Why just people are not able to find some kind of middle ground and must turn to extremes?! Sad

For me, Poly, it seems upside down everywhere. I mean if a woman wants to use the mens room, that's up to her conscience, not mine. And vice versa.

Hello Polymorphis,

Thank u for the info Smile

Feel free to send a pm me when u come here Wink

Bye
M.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon