Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 month sp. Adding pm now

Ok so after 1 month on sp i havent noticed any changes over all . I just received my pm on Saturday and started taking them today . I will start with 500mg and go up from there. Im debating on adding wp to my cocktail of pills . I do also take a good multivitamin daily .
Fingers crossed

Yep, you see some changes now with the PM.
Take the SP about 1/2 hour before your PM.
I am on 500mg a day and am enjoying the pleasureful pain in my breasts.
Not sure about WP and is effects bu there is lots of info out there, or rather in here.
Make sure to take pics to document your growth. Its much better than measurements. (which wont change much for quite awhile)
Bobbi

(16-02-2016, 08:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yep, you see some changes now with the PM.
Take the SP about 1/2 hour before your PM.
I am on 500mg a day and am enjoying the pleasureful pain in my breasts.
Not sure about WP and is effects bu there is lots of info out there, or rather in here.
Make sure to take pics to document your growth. Its much better than measurements. (which wont change much for quite awhile)
Bobbi

Bobbi,

so how long were you on 500mg of PM before you started experiencing "pleasureful pain in my breasts?" I've been on it two weeks with an interruption. What I experience so far is not pain but heat--a surge of warmth in my breasts that, I assume, comes from increased blood flow to the breasts due to PM.

To funny you said to take pics . I took some this morning . Big Grin

(16-02-2016, 09:05 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  so how long were you on 500mg of PM before you started experiencing "pleasureful pain in my breasts?" I've been on it two weeks with an interruption. What I experience so far is not pain but heat--a surge of warmth in my breasts that, I assume, comes from increased blood flow to the breasts due to PM.

I have been on 500mg of PM since Jan 1, 2016. I had been massaging every day before then and after, and when I did my massage on Jan 2, I could feel it. It gets stronger every day now. I'm also getting that hardness behind the nipple too, budding. I haven't measured lately but I know I have growth because I can feel it in the fullness of my bra.
:-)
Bobbi

(16-02-2016, 10:52 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-02-2016, 09:05 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  so how long were you on 500mg of PM before you started experiencing "pleasureful pain in my breasts?" I've been on it two weeks with an interruption. What I experience so far is not pain but heat--a surge of warmth in my breasts that, I assume, comes from increased blood flow to the breasts due to PM.

I have been on 500mg of PM since Jan 1, 2016. I had been massaging every day before then and after, and when I did my massage on Jan 2, I could feel it. It gets stronger every day now. I'm also getting that hardness behind the nipple too, budding. I haven't measured lately but I know I have growth because I can feel it in the fullness of my bra.
:-)
Bobbi

That's impressive, and with only 500 mg! How long and often do you massage your breasts. I've been very poor about doing that--I don't seem to have the patience.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon