Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What kicks us over the Fence ?

I think in many of us there is that constant hidden itch about transitioning since childhood or adolescence. Sometimes we even don't realise it. And then, in some critical point of life, this itch becomes stronger and stronger.

Who knows what may trigger it - complicated life situation, boring life situation, reduction in testosterone, other hormonal issues or just realisation that we are not going to be younger and we may 'miss the train'. Then some of us try to find more information, visit discussion boards, some (obviously) try to make smaller or larger adjustments to their bodies. All these actions trigger further changes until transitioning does not look like such a bad option. It is like kind of vicious (or virtuous) circle.

E-book JulieTG mentioned (Felix Conrad: Autogynephilia, everyman's guide to autogynephilia, crossdreaming and late onset transsexualism) deals with that issue and to some extent I tend to agree with hypotheses stated in this book.

P.

(17-02-2016, 05:52 PM)julieTG Wrote:  This should get you to website then go to shop
http://transcendmovement.com/

Felix Conrad
cross dreamers

Julie

Thanks, I'll look for it tonight. We are away on vacation next week, it'll give me something to read while I'm burning in the sun.Cool

Janet

you lucky mare,

Poly excellent post

The one thing I have never understood and nobody has been able to answer it

is why when high levels of T drive us crazy or girlie , why then does dropping T levels cause some to transition ?

Julie

My life is not binary. I am attracted to women like me with both male and female qualities. When I look in the mirror I see an individual I accept as a fluid changing self. I accept myself as is and I look to form myself without needing to be male or female.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon