Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello again!

Information 

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I was last active here. Seems my last progress pictures were in October which was 1 month shy of my 1 year anniversary since starting NBE. Pretty much work and life has kept me extremely busy.

Any who, I attempted BO, but didn't feel or see any change. I also switched to liquid concentrated PM for a bit, but again didn't notice a difference. So now I am back to basics. 1000 mg of PM in the morning, 500 mg of PM in the afternoon, and 500 mg of PM in the evening. Now I am feeling the sensitivity soreness in my nipples again. It is not the same soreness I felt before where the whole breast area was sore and sensitive, but they are a bit sensitive to the touch. Unfortunately for me, it is not the pleasant kind of sensitive Sad

As for my health, I have a small to medium body frame, and I was packing a bit of extra weight which was not good for me. Beginning of the year I was a little over 180, and now I am close to 160. I would love to be able to get down to 150, so we'll see how that goes. Nothing fancy, some mild exercise, and REALLY watching what I eat. You can find a bit more details on how I track my calories and lose weight here: RE: Great weight loss diet

I would also like to get back into the routine of using the estrogen cream and PM cream so I can make a better decision as to whether or not they help me in any way. Just have to get into that routine. Smile

Well, that's all for now. If anyone is interested, I will be posting updated progress pictures in a little while. Cool

We're waiting

Rolleyes

Julie

Hi Fire!
Welcome back and I hope you have great success this time around.
Thanks for the diet tips too.
Bobbi

(17-02-2016, 08:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  We're waiting
Rolleyes
Julie

Well Julie, the wait is over, updated pictures are in the pictures thread. Wink

(17-02-2016, 10:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Fire!
Welcome back and I hope you have great success this time around.
Thanks for the diet tips too.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi, I'm hoping this new year I'll have improved results with breast growth, and hopefully also be able to maintain my new weight as well! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon