Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Comparison Shots to Help New People

O.k., first some vital stats..

Height 5' 10"
Weight 185 lbs

Bra Band 38 - 40
Size cup that I fill.. Some 38 D, mostly C Some 40 C mostly 40 B

First set of pics show me with a stuffed 42 C.

Second set show me in the size of bra that I fill.

3rd set, with no bra. I think the days of me running w/out a shirt on are gone. Tongue

I was thinking yesterday, that I really didn't know, how big I wanted to grow to.. And since I wondered that, I thought so would others. So, I figured since I am probably about 15 to 20lbs overweight comparison pics might not only help me, but others. So, here they are.

This is wearing a silky but not skin tight woman's T-shirt.

I really hope that this helps. My personal thought is, of course, the 42 C fits my present frame. What's your thoughts.

Very nice Iaboy!
We have the same height and weight, and the same goals for losing about 15 lbs.
However you got me beat by a mile in the tittie department.
Bobbi

(22-02-2016, 08:05 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice Iaboy!
We have the same height and weight, and the same goals for losing about 15 lbs.
However you got me beat by a mile in the tittie department.
Bobbi

Well thanks Bobbi. That means a lot coming from you. Just bear in mind, the top pics are me "cheating" with pads. The second and third set down is truly where I am at right now.

very nice and informative pix. i am a little bigger than u and also have a few pounds to lose but feel destined to fill a 42D altho i currently am wearing 38/40 B/C. i have been taking herbals for 9 months now with some success and hope to have properly-sized implants by the end of the year. if i were u i wouldn't worry about running without a shirt, unless it is physically uncomfortable. why have breasts if u hide them? pics r padded..for now...[attachment=11414]     shaved chest pic june 2015 just started herbals     hairy chest pic approx. 9 months of herbals later     not much to see outwardly but there has been a lot of inner development..i've felt it..and they do fill out my bras better.

Awwww
Awesome man love it

Way to go

Julie

Bikers rule

Nice pictures iaboy. To me the 2nd and 3rd set look more flattering. The 1st set looks like you're pushing your stomach out making it a bit difficult to determine if the bust size currently suits you.

So I'm going to say the 2nd and 3rd set appear to fit your frame nicely.

(22-02-2016, 11:32 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Nice pictures iaboy. To me the 2nd and 3rd set look more flattering. The 1st set looks like you're pushing your stomach out making it a bit difficult to determine if the bust size currently suits you.

So I'm going to say the 2nd and 3rd set appear to fit your frame nicely.

Thanks for your input F & I. Always like input such as yours and Julie's.

I agree...2nd and 3rd look great....although would LOVE to have the size of pic #1...Smile

(23-02-2016, 01:21 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  I agree...2nd and 3rd look great....although would LOVE to have the size of pic #1...Smile

Well, that's the way I am leaning as well. If I am going to build on my drug induced Gynecomastia.... What's the old saying?? Oh ya, grow big, or stay home. LOL

haha grow big or go home i love it! The third pic i was like honestly before seeing what the captions were for them, i was like wow the 3rd pic really looks very feminine and sexy and doesn't show too much front wise but from the side seems like very female like breasts. Then saw that was without a bra and was like WHAT THAT MUCH DEFINITION WITHOUT A BRA! Lol i totally thought it had that contour and shape cause of the projection of the bra but whoa and wow your breasts look very big in that pic. Any more growth since last update? How is the wife taking to them at this point? Getting married in july myself and very weary on going past an a cup myself but i would absolutely adore growing to be a c cup

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon