Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Comparison Shots to Help New People

(23-02-2016, 03:17 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  haha grow big or go home i love it! The third pic i was like honestly before seeing what the captions were for them, i was like wow the 3rd pic really looks very feminine and sexy and doesn't show too much front wise but from the side seems like very female like breasts. Then saw that was without a bra and was like WHAT THAT MUCH DEFINITION WITHOUT A BRA! Lol i totally thought it had that contour and shape cause of the projection of the bra but whoa and wow your breasts look very big in that pic. Any more growth since last update? How is the wife taking to them at this point? Getting married in july myself and very weary on going past an a cup myself but i would absolutely adore growing to be a c cup

My growth is sort of weird... I cant measure growth, for like two weeks, or maybe even loose like 1/8 to 1/4 ". Then the very next measurement, I might grow 3/8". Sort of like a yo yo.

Now, when a growth spurt is coming on. I feel, not sure how to describe it, but maybe a widening of the base, feeling of more heft??

I think my wife is not necessarily jealous, but envious due to the fact of mine being way more perkier than hers. She has said a couple of times..... " Mine used to look like that. " or, " Better watch out, your new female doctor may want you to do a mammogram the next time you are in for a visit...

Wouldn't that be validation, to have your doctor request a mammogram???

(23-02-2016, 05:18 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Wouldn't that be validation, to have your doctor request a mammogram???

I am not sure about that, it could be a genuine concern from the doctor to ensure that the person is okay. Or the doctor could just be a jerk. Tongue

(22-02-2016, 07:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  O.k., first some vital stats..

Height 5' 10"
Weight 185 lbs

Bra Band 38 - 40
Size cup that I fill.. Some 38 D, mostly C Some 40 C mostly 40 B

First set of pics show me with a stuffed 42 C.

Second set show me in the size of bra that I fill.

3rd set, with no bra. I think the days of me running w/out a shirt on are gone. Tongue

I was thinking yesterday, that I really didn't know, how big I wanted to grow to.. And since I wondered that, I thought so would others. So, I figured since I am probably about 15 to 20lbs overweight comparison pics might not only help me, but others. So, here they are.

This is wearing a silky but not skin tight woman's T-shirt.

I really hope that this helps. My personal thought is, of course, the 42 C fits my present frame. What's your thoughts.

Wow iaboy!! You look good!!!!Big Grin The naughty side of me loves the braless picture!Tongue

(23-02-2016, 05:57 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(23-02-2016, 05:18 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Wouldn't that be validation, to have your doctor request a mammogram???

I am not sure about that, it could be a genuine concern from the doctor to ensure that the person is okay. Or the doctor could just be a jerk. Tongue

That most of the time, could be very true. Kind of a shaming move. But I think my new doctor would not do that for that reason.

One reason, for a guy with gyne to have a mammogram would be to check on how much real breast tissue is involved and also, make sure what there is, is healthy.

Anyone who is considering a mammogram should be fully informed of the benefits and risks.

(26-02-2016, 10:33 AM)WendyA Wrote:  Anyone who is considering a mammogram should be fully informed of the benefits and risks.

Ya, I think that's been explored. Maybe we should do without dental exams too??? Due to fact they use low level x-rays to check for sub surface decay and impactions??

I mean come on, I have heard of a lot of women being saved by mammography. So, where's the line??? I dunno myself.

Frequency of exposure.
Similar to the disasters that can occur from colonoscopy. Perforated colon = death, basically.

Think through the risk, make a choice, live with the consequences. Like growing breasts. ;-)

Great pics iaboy, hope to get to a full c one day. I love bras, and i never realized how good the support feels on my development until recently when my new boobs are beginning to bounce. God it feels too good, i want more.

(27-02-2016, 08:20 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Great pics iaboy, hope to get to a full c one day. I love bras, and i never realized how good the support feels on my development until recently when my new boobs are beginning to bounce. God it feels too good, i want more.

LOL, understand. That's what I am having a hard time with as well. Such a nice reply, hope we both get where we want to be.

Your so kind iaboy, thank u. Your posts are awesome, and makes me want to continue this amazing journey. I get bummed out sometimes over the whole thing. LoL, why the hell am i not budding. But then i see your posts and i get back on track. thank u! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon