Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Measuring Powder?

I got my order of PM and I always transition the capsules to a container in my medicine cabinet and was using mouthwash, had water running, and was transitioning the capsules from the container to the new one and they fell over, got wet, and luckily i salvaged them by removing them from the capsules (which was a headache in its own) and now have them in a container as just powder...i take 2 a day and curious as to how to figure out 1000mg of powder? I went to the store but didnt see any spoons or things for mg's and google says its essentially 2/10 of a teaspoon and idk if i should just dab some on a spoon and call it a day with assuming its a lil over or lil under or just right or if there is a proper way

If you have at least 1 unopened capsule, you could buy a food scale and find out how much 1 capsule content weighs. Then you know you just need double that amount for consumption.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon