Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek. Bad reactions or good anyone plz?

Bug 

Hi.
Just wondered who has had a bad reaction to fenugreek and what was it?
Alternatively if you have had good please let me know?
Thank you..

I ask as fenu is a double edged sword for me... Great intestinal cleanser but possible GI irritant a the same time...

Thanks so much.

I take 1x 529mg cap each day (focused on weight loss atm, not growth) and have had no problems. I haven't even had the strange smell that many have mentioned.

Once the weight is off I'll be upping it to 2 caps a day, so who knows what'll happen then?

I take 8 capsules a day right now. At 610mg each it's alot but my skin is better and no other problems. Also no weird smell. The capsules themselves smell like maple syrup but not me. So good from my standpoint

Currently taking fenugreek,red clover and fennel seed 3x daily...dosage is 3 fengreek 3x per day....rc and fennel 2 3x per day....only thing I have noticed is swelling, incredibly sensitive nips and every night for the past 4 days...get that ache accross the top of my chest...it goes all the way accross...and as soon as I get up it starts to fade....but other than that no reaction to fenugreek.....Hope the ache is a good sign.Smile

Wow ok thank you guys for the responses Smile

Fenu always made me sneeze....but that's just me...lol.Tongue

Fenugreek disturbed my menstrual cycle,

(12-03-2016, 06:12 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Fenu always made me sneeze....but that's just me...lol.Tongue

EVERYTHING makes me sneezeBlush

610 MG three times a day for last 3 months. No smell issues Smile I'm happy to continue at this rate another three months. I like having it in my program.

I've tried Fenugreek, the Testofen sort and for the opposite aims. I recall it being good for lifting weights (coupled with L Arginine). The Testofen form was noted for increasing T and making one smell like maple syrup! Smile Some users claimed it could make them unduly belligerent...which I don't doubt. I'm sure many took it as a sign something was working.

The full spectrum stuff is probably a whole different animal, but it's good to know that if you concentrate the heck out of one it's key components, it's been shown to increase testosterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon