Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retraction?

Anyone else have testes and scrotal sack retraction? Going on one month of pm at 1000mg a day. Noticed my ejaculate used yo shoot like a hose now i kind of just like a runny nose. Cloudier than typical white, but more so than anything i have noticed my testes no longer seem to hang but are pulled uo to the body more and my scrotum has seemed to shrunk as well. Tried googling but found nothing estro related. Anyone else have this happen

Haven't noticed Scrotal retreating. But, my left testicle is very small, and my right one is only about 1/3 the original size.

Not sure if it's PM that caused it, but wouldn't be surprised.

Yes happened to me and then went all back to normal again

Often does this as its the body being shocked then it recovers

Julie

Thanks for the responses I was a lil worried. 1/3 of its orig size, yikes lol. I have heard or seen posts of testes essentially becoming so small they are hard to even find by touch. Is that realistic or just trolls? Jist curious what to expect in my boys days to come. Speaking of come lol how is your ummm at such a reduced size ia

Just take regular breaks
Many people have not lost size or function

Sfem for one

Julie

Yep!
I was on 1500mg of PM last year for about 3 weeks, and noticed a significant drop in ejaculation... like down to a single drop.
This year I am on 500mg per day since Jan 1, and the other day I had zero ejaculation.
I'm 66 yo so that may be part of the problem too, but to go from a squirt to zero has definitely the PM.
My testicles are shrinking because my tucks now a re very smooth, Its hard to see the hiding bump that was there in the past.
And I've noticed the little fella retreating as well. Hardly enough to even tuck.
Bobbi

(23-02-2016, 06:38 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Thanks for the responses I was a lil worried. 1/3 of its orig size, yikes lol. I have heard or seen posts of testes essentially becoming so small they are hard to even find by touch. Is that realistic or just trolls? Jist curious what to expect in my boys days to come. Speaking of come lol how is your ummm at such a reduced size ia

Clear to slightly opaque. (shooting blanks I suspect). Like I said, with the heart medications I'm on, plus Finn for hair loss and Spiro mainly for blood pressure control...... which is to blame??

(23-02-2016, 07:32 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yep!
I was on 1500mg of PM last year for about 3 weeks, and noticed a significant drop in ejaculation... like down to a single drop.
This year I am on 500mg per day since Jan 1, and the other day I had zero ejaculation.
I'm 66 yo so that may be part of the problem too, but to go from a squirt to zero has definitely the PM.
My testicles are shrinking because my tucks now a re very smooth, Its hard to see the hiding bump that was there in the past.
And I've noticed the little fella retreating as well. Hardly enough to even tuck.
Bobbi

Same here Bobbi. But I don't give a rat's a$*. Me and wifey haven't been intimate for about 10yrs, so I doubt that I will need it to fully function again... Especially as we are both past wanting any kids at our age. LOL...

less sperm being produced is sign of negative feedback from the hypothalamus telling the testes to stop making more sperm. Less androgen signaling = atrophy,.......aka - sayonara my junk. Rolleyes

3 x 500mg PM daily for the past 9 months and i still have low-hangers and shoot like a freight train!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon