Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retraction?

iaboy
yes thats possible but hopefully unlikely but the more important point is that most certainly you will have damaged sperm now and damaged sperm means damaged babies so pls dont try for a child while doing NBE

Julie

(26-02-2016, 10:26 AM)julieTG Wrote:  iaboy
yes thats possible but hopefully unlikely but the more important point is that most certainly you will have damaged sperm now and damaged sperm means damaged babies so pls dont try for a child while doing NBE

Julie

Amen Brother/Sister. I think that you have to pick a time AFTER the urge to have a growing family.

i've talked to medical professionals before and they have all said bad sperm doesnt mean bad babies, just means tougher to get pregnant. But I have only been on PM for maybe a month at 2 pills a day, and before over the course of my time have maybe taken a full bottles worth, that is 5 years of off and on. Do you really think i've already done permanent damage? I mean when I stop PM my ejaculate returns to thick white goo vs watery runny clear. I want kids and if you think im really doing permanent damage then I am calling it quits to make sure I do not cross that threshold. Breasts are def not worth it

(26-02-2016, 08:53 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  i've talked to medical professionals before and they have all said bad sperm doesnt mean bad babies, just means tougher to get pregnant. But I have only been on PM for maybe a month at 2 pills a day, and before over the course of my time have maybe taken a full bottles worth, that is 5 years of off and on. Do you really think i've already done permanent damage? I mean when I stop PM my ejaculate returns to thick white goo vs watery runny clear. I want kids and if you think im really doing permanent damage then I am calling it quits to make sure I do not cross that threshold. Breasts are def not worth it

My only suggestion would be to quit PM for about 2-3 weeks and get a motility viability study done of your semen. That would be the best way I know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon