Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

chest soreness

So I am on a new regiment...started a week ago....taking red clover,fennel seed and fenugreek....about 4 nights ago....waking up in the middle of the night my upper chest,just above the breast...aches, and very deep ache all the way accross the chest...not sharp pains just a constant deep ache...nips are super sensitive now and quite a bit of I would say swelling of the breast.....is the ache a good sign??? I can still feel it somewhat till mid morning...just enough to let me know there is something more there than there was....

when that happened to me i assumed it was deep tissue development. uncomfortableness eased after a few weeks...

Thanks Leather...

Its not extreme pain....just a bit of wonderful discomfort....if that makes any sense....lol

Yes, and your experience may vary, but mine got really tender for about a month or so, and anything that brushed against or put pressure on them made me wince with pain! That eventually subsided and has not returned.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon