Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cimetidine and PM

Hello everyone Blush I've been on Cimetidine for stomach issues; noticed breast growth, and upped the dose to 1600 mg. I will be starting PM working up to : 2 morning 2 nite .. I was wondering if anyone has had success with this combination?
I know the cimetidine raises prolactin, inhibits DHT, and can increase the body's E levels due to E metabolism interference.. So, i figure PM should kick this initial growth into High Gear. I posted a progress report with current pics on the "Males staying Males" forum …

Thanks

Just a note…. I had to switch from cimetidine to omeprazole for a few days because i ran out of cimetidine.. I had what i assume is a growth spurt … Assuming most people take breast sensations as an indicator of growth… I'm not thinking that the spurt was caused by the omeprazole; rather the "break" in regular cimetidine use… I have read on here that taking a break from any program stimulates growth… I think i'll take that "break" again about once a month from now on… Blush

Still waiting for my PM to get here..

I believe, it's beneficial to take breaks for several reason.

1. gives a body a chance to reset from the assault of hormones, herbs etc.

2. keep a person from over doing their program therefore saving a lot of money and possible health issues.

3. lets what hormones you do have floating around, get used or flushed from your system.

yes . i agree… i'm going to make it a longer break until i feel my body readjust and naturalize… I'm sure i felt an Estrogen wave wash over me yesterday.. I felt extremely emotional and Loving… Blush my boobs feel really full and tingly esp.at night when i lay down to sleep.. and to think it's all from refraining from taking anything that makes your boobs GROW…LOL.. still waiting for my PM anyways..

Where did you order your PM from? I just had a big run in with an order from the Ainterol.us website. Learned my lesson not to use that place! Hope yours shows up soon!

(06-03-2016, 08:22 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Where did you order your PM from? I just had a big run in with an order from the Ainterol.us website. Learned my lesson not to use that place! Hope yours shows up soon!

Well, supposedly they are the distributor, but more likely just a website that is a hub for order's. I ordered my extract from them, and it took almost 5 weeks. When it did come, it came from Germany, not a US warehouse as I thought it would come.

I have had good luck ordering from Ainterol.com and using their "ship from NY" category. I almost always get that in 3-4 days. I'll never order anything that isn't from NY after my experience with ainterol.us!

I did get an email reply about 3 - 4 weeks into my ordeal. I short cutesy reply to my question.

"The reason it's coming from Germany, is due to fact we no longer carry it here".....

That was the entire reply to my question as to why I ordered it from them, and yet it was coming from Germany. I would of at least said or added that there maybe wasn't enough demand, or shortage of stock. But to me, it was like " Too bad, sucker! "

I figured if they would of at least sent me an email immediately after my order stating it was coming from off shore, that would of been nice.

i ordered from Ainterol.US …. the tracking number didn't register with the USPS… No reply to my questions and now i see the site is not taking new orders until they change their database / computer platform…. it's been over 2 weeks already…. bummer

(07-03-2016, 01:20 PM)mypuffynips Wrote:  i ordered from Ainterol.US …. the tracking number didn't register with the USPS… No reply to my questions and now i see the site is not taking new orders until they change their database / computer platform…. it's been over 2 weeks already…. bummer

I always say, if you advertise you sell nuts and bolts ya should at least have some in stock.

Lets hope they get their "stuff" together.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon