Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding inquiries

Hello all! I have been a lurker since 2011. I have tried NBE on and off for years. Long story short about 2 1/2 months ago I started PM and about a month ago I started budding. The budding process is a strange process indeed. I guess my question about it that I'm wondering about that I haven't gotten a clear grasp on is, when do the nipples get more tender or sensitive? The budd is very tender if squeezed or hit but my nipples got nothing. I'm trying to get to the point of the picture page but I'm not there yet. That said a huge thanks to everyone on this site who have been great inspiration to help me with the info I needed to finally get to where I am. Thanks again and looking forward to your posts!

Hi CD!
Welcome.
I dont know if I can answer your question directly, but I tried a shotgun approach to NBE last year and detoxed from Sept till Jan 1 2016.
My current regimen is FG, red reishi, and PM.
I only take one 500mg of PM in the evening and the others in the am and pm.
I noticed the familiar ache after one day of PM and I can feel my buds growing every day. Oh I forgot I massage twice a day too.
I think massaging has given my breasts much more softness and sensitivity. My nipple used to be a no big deal in the touch department. But now I have a very nice sensation when I touch them. Not orgasmic but a soft sensual feel.
Bobbi

I can only speak from my own experience. I started with Natureday for
3 months and now have been taking PM for the last 2 months. Within
the first week my nipples became extremely sensitive and erect all
the time. The budding and the ache started after a month or so, and
have been a constant, along with the sensitivity. It's not a bad ache,
by the way. Any significant growth started after I began taking the PM. Good luck!

Yea I took natureday for about three months prior and randomly with PM for the almost three months I've taken it. Only massage I do is with natureday soap so not long. I take 1000mg of PM now for this past month I was taking 2000-3000 the first two months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon