Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Miss Belt

I just saw this advertised on the tv today, its something called a "Miss Belt" and thought it may be usefull for some here, i may get one myself!

Sorry i cant post a link as im on my tablet and dont know how to, but a simple google search will find it, the have their own website and a JML Direct page as well.

I bought one, they're uncomfortable as hell. They are stiff and made of very course material. I use a corset or another belt:
http://www.mcdavidusa.com/Product/491/MC...immer.aspx
Hope this helps....

For those interested https://www.missbelt.com/

These things are pretty common, you might even find something similar at Walmart.

(29-02-2016, 04:19 AM)Erin Wrote:  I bought one, they're uncomfortable as hell. They are stiff and made of very course material. I use a corset or another belt:
http://www.mcdavidusa.com/Product/491/MC...immer.aspx
Hope this helps....

(13-03-2016, 03:23 PM)MrEricka Wrote:  For those interested https://www.missbelt.com/

These things are pretty common, you might even find something similar at Walmart.

Hmm. Looks like a sort of almost-corset-but-not-quite. Whereas the mcdavid one looks more like a heat compress belt. Totally different ideas. I can see how this almost-corset would be even more uncomfortable than a real corset, a real corset at least usually, unless you're cheap and didn't buy a good one, has a sort of underlining all over and especially under the laces, this thing is straight up compression material right against your body, and, even worse, it's done with synthetic compression materials technology rather than having steel bones and good quality lining. I would definitely stick to corsets if you want something like this myself.

I'm thinking an ebay corset would likely be more effective, depending on the exact problem.
Years of sitting for hours as an IT guy has allowed my back to round VERY badly. Been looking at posture bras, but... I can ignore them too easily, I need something that's more than a "reminder." Corset, with stays, seems about right. I tried the cheap braces from the drug store... Popped it. :-P

This is me WEAK. Rolleyes

If you only need your waist trimmed, it'll probably work and the price is OK, @ 2 for $20.
I want to to massive remodeling, though, so anything like that is currently off the list.
(See here for pics... Bring eye bleach, you've been warned.)

-Dianna

NOT EBAY! Dianna, do NOT buy corsets from ebay, you will just be wasting your money. Those corsets are extremely cheap and not suitable for what you're wanting from them. Try to use them that way and you'll break them just like you did the drug store braces you mentioned. Ebay "corsets" are JUST fashion items. If money is an issue, and, let's face it, it is for almost all of us, check out Timeless Trends. Google it, I don't have a link handy. They're still more than half the cost of paying a corsettier to make you one specially, and they are made by hand by a corsettier, so still of high quality. They are just standardized instead of customized.

EDIT: They are going to cost you a mint though, especially at your size. You've been warned.

I bought an Ebay corset for about £25 I think that`s roughly $45(ish)?
and it`s like a satin type material on the outside with steel runner that go top to bottom all around, and a steel strip down the middle with connectors that a bit like fixed position buton holes, when it`s on you feel bullet-proof and totally unable to move (or breathe in some positions).
the only problem for me that I don`t like, is that it relies upon someone else being there to lace it up at the back, using the front buton thingies are nearly impossible without finger damage, probably ok for an emergency escape I guess?

Oh Crap! wife`s coming and I don`t want her to see that Im rocking a better figure than her, Get Me Outa this thing QUICK!!!

ok, just smile and act natural... Smile

Over on the corsetry thread was an ancient system for a front-lace corset using cinches.
I don't have a resource, but the designs should be either available or public domain....

We need to find a seamstress. ;-)
-D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon