Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Pueraria Mirifica significantly raise Estriol levels in TG's ?

Does Pueraria Mirifica significantly raise Estriol levels ? Will blood tests show estrogen levels within the female range after a while ? I mean , if taken with SP ( Saw Palmetto ) ? I also mean Pueraria Mirifica very high in Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol.

(02-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  Does Pueraria Mirifica significantly raise Estriol levels ? Will blood tests show estrogen levels within the female range after a while ? I mean , if taken with SP ( Saw Palmetto ) ? I also mean Pueraria Mirifica very high in Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol.

In mouse studies estradiol induces expression of CYP2B9 , deoxymiroestrol -also induces the expression of CYP2B9. In the liver CYB2B9 (an enzyme (or protein) in the family of cytochrome P450 enzymes) is expressed. PM expresses this enzyme CYP2B9, which induces the expression of Growth Hormones. This expression signal is picked up by the hypothalamus, which then secretes growth hormones (e.g. glucocorticoid hormones) which escalates the dysphoria (aka GID)......a current theory, (lol, my own).

However, PM is a quarter strength of E2, well more like E1.........which does leak to E2, and then back and forth to E1. Personally, I would take green tea over SP.

I'll be honest, we haven't many blood test results with PM, with Hrt?....yes. In fact, if you have your albumin and SHBG test results I could tell you what your Bioavailable Testoerone % (and free T).

(02-03-2016, 02:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  Does Pueraria Mirifica significantly raise Estriol levels ? Will blood tests show estrogen levels within the female range after a while ? I mean , if taken with SP ( Saw Palmetto ) ? I also mean Pueraria Mirifica very high in Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol.

In mouse studies estradiol induces expression of CYP2B9 , deoxymiroestrol -also induces the expression of CYP2B9. In the liver CYB2B9 (an enzyme (or protein) in the family of cytochrome P450 enzymes) is expressed. PM expresses this enzyme CYP2B9, which induces the expression of Growth Hormones. This expression signal is picked up by the hypothalamus, which then secretes growth hormones (e.g. glucocorticoid hormones) which escalates the dysphoria (aka GID)......a current theory, (lol, my own).

However, PM is a quarter strength of E2, well more like E1.........which does leak to E2, and then back and forth to E1. Personally, I would take green tea over SP.

I'll be honest, we haven't many blood test results with PM, with Hrt?....yes. In fact, if you have your albumin and SHBG test results I could tell you what your Bioavailable Testoerone % (and free T).

Would a combination do me any good :-) ?
I mean : Using Pueraria Mirifica Cream and Spray along with generic Estradiol ( transdermal ) ?

I don't know my albumin and SHBG but my testosterone was 78 ng / dl and my estrogen 211 ng / dl five weeks ago .

I didn't know Pueraria Mirifica could do that much ! A quarter strength is a lot for a plant estrogen ! Sounds like someone with enough estrogen receptors and the right genetics could enjoy major benefits from it .

(02-03-2016, 11:07 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  Would a combination do me any good :-) ?
I mean : Using Pueraria Mirifica Cream and Spray along with generic Estradiol ( transdermal ) ?

Hi Alissa, (btw, welcome to BN).

From experience progesterone cream builds breast tissue. E2 elongates while PC creates side branching. When used in combination, TG's had more growth. I believe the holds true for NBE too.

(25-09-2015, 12:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  progesterone and E2 promotes tissue growth, (in both sexes tbh).

Short-term and long-term histologic effects of castration and estrogen treatment on breast tissue of 14 male-to-female transsexuals in comparison with two chemically castrated men.
Kanhai RC1, Hage JJ, van Diest PJ, Bloemena E, Mulder JW.
Author information
Abstract
The histologic changes induced in the mammary gland of male-to-female transsexuals have not yet been reported in the literature. We studied the histologic changes induced by chemical and surgical castration and estrogen therapy in the breasts of 14 such patients, with particular reference to acinar and lobular formation. To objectify the influence of cross-sex treatment, the histologic findings were compared with those in two men treated hormonally for prostate cancer. The slight increase in the plasma estrogen-to-androgen ratio seen in idiopathic gynecomastia usually does not induce acinar and lobular formation in the male breast. In men treated with nonprogestative antiandrogens for prostate cancer, only moderate acinar and lobular formation occurs. Only in male-to-female transsexuals in whom progestative chemical castration is combined with feminizing estrogen therapy will full acinar and lobular formation occur with hormonally stimulated nuclei and pseudolactational changes. Hence, combined progestative antiandrogens and estrogens are necessary for genetically male breast tissue to mimic the natural histology of the female breast. Orchidectomy does not contribute to this. Apocrine metaplasia may occur in breasts of male-to-female transsexuals, but so far, only four cases of breast cancer in male-to-female transsexuals have been documented.

Here's the full paper, or view the PDF as listed on the site.
http://journals.lww.com/ajsp/Fulltext/20..._of.9.aspx

(02-03-2016, 11:07 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  I don't know my albumin and SHBG but my testosterone was 78 ng / dl and my estrogen 211 ng / dl five weeks ago .

Ok no problem, your results are female range. A rough calculation (imo) you'd be at 2.0% free T and 45% BioT............good TG range. (Don't muck it up). RolleyesWink

(02-03-2016, 11:07 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  I didn't know Pueraria Mirifica could do that much ! A quarter strength is a lot for a plant estrogen ! Sounds like someone with enough estrogen receptors and the right genetics could enjoy major benefits from it .

For a Phytoestrogen its good, IF it's real PM. And that's the problem, only 1-2 suppliers share (albeit old) chemical analysis. From experienced PM users, they'll now (or recognize) the differences in batches, meaning, no growth (little to no effects). Suppliers state the cost to check batches is too much, if that's the case?, it's an expense you take to reassure the customers, there's no issue with the product (e.g. Potency of Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol).

I wouldn't combine PM with E2, in my opinion they'd be fighting for the same receptor, PM favors ER-b (estrogen receptor beta)......ER-a is very very low. Binding to ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha) from E2 isn't as strong as you'd think. You can increase drug concentrations using the P450 family of enzymes, although you'd better know how, things can go south real quick.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon