Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question on tightness and tenderness

Before you started budding was the tightness and tenderness all the time or just periodically. I get those feelings in my chest but it's only for short periods throughout the day.

Periodically, Durations of which can vary.

Hi,

I experienced tenderness and slight (kind of pleasant) pain in episodes of varied length. But there was at least one such episode every day.

Yes I had tightness in my chest at times and also some tenderness and like the others have mentioned was more noticable at times.

When budding begins properly you'll know (which shouldn't be too long now), your nipples will become quite painful at times, especially if you lean on them or brush against anything Wink

Before I began to bud, I had no particular sensation other than some nice new fullness to my front.
Now I am budding and even the slight pressure of my bra tells me there is some delicious growth going on.
Massaging them seems to ease the discomfort somewhat but it comes back within an hour or so.
Its all part of the fun
Bobbi

Thank you guys for sharing

I'm still felling pressure even though the pains have long passed. At times it seems like I can almost feel the skin stretching...

Before NBE full plan I massaged a lot. I was able to get fat transfer to happen. My flat chest was tight. There was no fat so it got irritated and sore as it grew. But it was not too painfull. Now after 15 weeks of herbal NBE I feel more soreness andyhe tissue is thick. I believe massage now has chaffed my areola and nipples and I try not to massage them bigger as I did so far. I use ben gay after massage due to soreness in my areola and nipples. The budding has grown more than a few inches and makes me notice e them a lot as I move they rub my shirt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon