Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm out of here!

For anyone else out there considering posting pictures maintain one thread and update it over time. By updating one thread folks who have commented in the past are notified of the update and have a chance to respond even if they haven't been to the board in a while.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  My point here which most everyone is missing, there are too many lookers here and not enough posters. I posted my pics not to brag but to encourage others just to keep hope and in time good things happen.

Interesting that you say this. Truly an admirable motive.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  When you get 500 looks and only get 8 people commenting, it's just not very supportive of the person posting half naked pics.

The fact that you got 500 looks means you have succeeded in reaching an encouraging the message of hope to 500 members which I thought was your stated goal.

Maybe I misunderstood and that wasn't your goal after all.

Be well.

(18-03-2016, 03:09 AM)WendyA Wrote:  For anyone else out there considering posting pictures maintain one thread and update it over time. By updating one thread folks who have commented in the past are notified of the update and have a chance to respond even if they haven't been to the board in a while.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  My point here which most everyone is missing, there are too many lookers here and not enough posters. I posted my pics not to brag but to encourage others just to keep hope and in time good things happen.

Interesting that you say this. Truly an admirable motive.

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  When you get 500 looks and only get 8 people commenting, it's just not very supportive of the person posting half naked pics.

The fact that you got 500 looks means you have succeeded in reaching an encouraging the message of hope to 500 members which I thought was your stated goal.

Maybe I misunderstood and that wasn't your goal after all.

Be well.

Actually, with the way the board software works, those aren't unique viewers, but individual views by an indeterminately smaller audience. So what it really COULD mean is that the eight people who felt inspired enough to comment, also felt inspired enough to look again and again to rekindle that inspiration each time they felt a little down about their own progress. There could still be people viewing the threads and not commenting though, and that's really fine too, especially for a PICTURE thread. This forum is NOT a popularity contest, it's for helping each other grow.

View count will always be far greater than reply count, even if everyone who looks at a thread leaves 1 post.

OP makes first post - 1 view
Person 1 replies - 2 views
OP reads Person 1's reply - 3 views by 2 people.
Person 2 posts - 4 views by 3 people.
OP and Person 1 read Persons 2's reply - 6 views by 3 people.
Person 3 posts - 7 views by 4 people.
OP, Person 1 and Person 2 read Person 3's reply - 10 views by 4 people.
Person 4 posts - 11 views by 5 people.
OP, Person 1, Person 2, and Person 3 read Person 4's reply - 15 views by 5 people.

See how quickly the view count increases vs. the number of replies, even if everyone is replying?

Hmmm....leaving is one thing, leaving in a huff is something sometimes regretted later on.
I for one enjoyed and was motivated by your pictures and sorry to see you go.
I hope you find the "support" your looking for......I certainly have no idea where that might be better than here. Huh

I myself had been to a few other forums before making my final stop and home here on BN. Nowhere else have I found the support, kindness, and knowledge that I see here. I hope you find what you are looking for, stefanie_s.

Just stay away from crossdressers.com, they're a bit.... hormonal lol

(18-03-2016, 12:44 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(17-03-2016, 11:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Ya gotta admit Steph has some beautiful breasts!
Especially since they are home grown!
She has certainly inspired me to keep going!
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme. You were one of my true supporters and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My point here which most everyone is missing, there are too many lookers here and not enough posters. I posted my pics not to brag but to encourage others just to keep hope and in time good things happen. When you get 500 looks and only get 8 people commenting, it's just not very supportive of the person posting half naked pics. But again, thank you so much Happy! And I should also say thank you to the few that did comment on my pics.

More or less the same reason I post (though I use it as a permanent record for myself as well!).

Nearly 36000 views on my picture thread. Nice. Smile Obviously these aren't unique views but think of all those peeps who may have benefited from my history.

Team BN all the way. x

I too, am sorry to see you go. You were (are) a great inspiration to me even though I don't post a lot (hardly ever). But I was so impressed by your outcome, I felt I needed to post something. I'm afraid I'm one of the lookers and not the posters. I came back to your pictures time and again saying, 'Yes, I can do this!' But I didn't post anything at that time. You were giving me so much. I'm sorry I did not give in return. But I am a newbee and don't have much to offer. My best to you as you continue. Your journey.

(18-03-2016, 09:31 PM)Dkeefe4 Wrote:  I too, am sorry to see you go. You were (are) a great inspiration to me even though I don't post a lot (hardly ever). But I was so impressed by your outcome, I felt I needed to post something. I'm afraid I'm one of the lookers and not the posters. I came back to your pictures time and again saying, 'Yes, I can do this!' But I didn't post anything at that time. You were giving me so much. I'm sorry I did not give in return. But I am a newbee and don't have much to offer. My best to you as you continue. Your journey.

Now I feel bad. Here's one for you Dkeefe

I too am sorry to see you leave...I don't post much but you are an incredible inspiration..I do look at your photos with the hope that I can get there...While not wanting to transition...I have always felt that there should be breasts there......
I certainly hope you reconsider and keep hangin around.....

(19-03-2016, 01:33 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  I too am sorry to see you leave...I don't post much but you are an incredible inspiration..I do look at your photos with the hope that I can get there...While not wanting to transition...I have always felt that there should be breasts there......
I certainly hope you reconsider and keep hangin around.....

I too don't plan to transition. I always say maybe in my next life I will come back as whom I am suppose to be. Thanks for posting, breastman!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon