Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It's over.

Quote:I would like to fully transition eventually, but I know there is little hope of that happening at my age.(29) Testosterone has long since destroyed me. I have come to realize that SRS is a joke and a lie.

I apologize if I upset anyone, I really wasn't thinking before I wrote it!Sad

I'll give a longer, more thoughtful reply later, I have a busy day ahead of me today. Smile

(24-03-2016, 01:37 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
Quote:I would like to fully transition eventually, but I know there is little hope of that happening at my age.(29) Testosterone has long since destroyed me. I have come to realize that SRS is a joke and a lie.

I'll give a longer, more thoughtful reply later, I have a busy day ahead of me today. Smile

Heck, no worries on being upset. ( well, not from me anyway ) It was more just to point out you shouldn't let anyone or anything hold you back.

I have seen pictures of 30+ year old weight trainers who have transitioned. They look real good. Like I said earlier, you may never look CIS, but you cannot know how good you can look untill you try.

(24-03-2016, 02:28 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(24-03-2016, 01:37 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  

Heck, no worries on being upset. ( well, not from me anyway ) It was more just to point out you shouldn't let anyone or anything hold you back.

I have seen pictures of 30+ year old weight trainers who have transitioned. They look real good. Like I said earlier, you may never look CIS, but you cannot know how good you can look untill you try.

My thoughts too Smile Just offering encouragement. <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon