Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi's temporary program.

(06-04-2016, 08:42 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-04-2016, 08:26 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I've never been convinced of subliminals but I figure if I try something RIDICULOUS subliminal and it works il be convinced.
Ps for you lucky the liver regenerates itself huh if your willing to give it a go again..

Honestly I was a skeptic too, and I'm still skeptical about ones that purport to cause actual physical changes, but I'm willing to give it an honest attempt. Nothing to lose anyways since this one is free. The guy I bought some of my subs from doesn't yet have anything for full body hair elimination, so it's not like I COULD buy one, even if I had money.

And yeah, this one is a pretty ridiculous claim, so if it works eventually, then I'm really going to have to stop being a skeptic. LOL.

As for the liver, yep. It's definitely a good thing it'll recover on its own, and yes, I'll be giving it a go again, just not until I'm eating healthier. My current diet is just too unhealthy and feeds the nasty free radical producing junk too much to risk my liver again right away.

You know.. And your gonna think I'm a bitch BUT.... I brought and paid for a breast enlargement subliminal and I used to play it at night in bed as it was gentle sea sounds etc and it would run all night long.. Anyway my husband did NOT get boobs and neither did I for that matter sooooo maybe you need to be consciously aware/awake and listening to them because "hearing" them didn't work for me. But then again they always rabbit on about the power of belief so if you believe they are going to work they likely will.
Il try find some random one like "getting a tan" and play it for a while and see if that works..

There was a small part of me worried it might work and hubby would start developing boobies but the bigger part of me was like " nah she'l be right".. Lucky for me or more like hubby it was the latter!

(06-04-2016, 08:19 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  There was a small part of me worried it might work and hubby would start developing boobies but the bigger part of me was like " nah she'l be right".. Lucky for me or more like hubby it was the latter!

Not interested in sharing the boobies, huh? ;-)

-D

(07-04-2016, 04:21 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(06-04-2016, 08:19 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  There was a small part of me worried it might work and hubby would start developing boobies but the bigger part of me was like " nah she'l be right".. Lucky for me or more like hubby it was the latter!

Not interested in sharing the boobies, huh? ;-)

-D

That's right Dianna ... Big Grin

For what it's worth I listsened to sapien med at work yest for about 30mins.
My boobs ACHED all last night. Was really weird. They seem ok now. Il listen to it again today out of sheer curiosity.

45" hips! wat!! your booty bigger than mine!! XDD does PC really help build hips? maybe i'll put mine there from now on Smile

(07-04-2016, 09:52 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  45" hips! wat!! your booty bigger than mine!! XDD does PC really help build hips? maybe i'll put mine there from now on Smile

Do NOT put PC directly on hips or butt. You really do want to put it where the skin is fairly thin and the bloodstream is close. Putting it on fattier areas inhibits direct absorption into the bloodstream and causes it to collect in the fat deposits where it can wreck long-term havok.

Personally I find the best areas to be my wrists, ankles, and the small of my back where there's not as much fat as the rest of the back.

(07-04-2016, 08:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  [...]

That's right Dianna ... Big Grin

For what it's worth I listsened to sapien med at work yest for about 30mins.
My boobs ACHED all last night. Was really weird. They seem ok now. Il listen to it again today out of sheer curiosity.

Awesome!
I've been listening to subliminals on YouTube over night....
Had an interesting wakeup this morning. The one I was listening to? Detailed SRS, had a whole "contract" to stay in trance, and a warning that if you didn't go through with it, you might never be able to trance again....!

I think I'll drop that one from the list! No matter what, I don't want to take chances on being able to trance and relax. No disclaimer on that one, either. Strikes me as "dirty pool."

-Dianna

(07-04-2016, 09:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(07-04-2016, 09:52 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  45" hips! wat!! your booty bigger than mine!! XDD does PC really help build hips? maybe i'll put mine there from now on Smile

Do NOT put PC directly on hips or butt. You really do want to put it where the skin is fairly thin and the bloodstream is close. Putting it on fattier areas inhibits direct absorption into the bloodstream and causes it to collect in the fat deposits where it can wreck long-term havok.

Personally I find the best areas to be my wrists, ankles, and the small of my back where there's not as much fat as the rest of the back.

So don't put it on the breast? I have been putting mine there sometimes-- I read online that it was okay :/ I cycle it on my wrist, neck, palms, feet, ankles and upper chest and breast. So no more directly on the boobies?

(08-04-2016, 03:03 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  [quote='AbiDrew85' pid='176715' dateline='1460062622']
So don't put it on the breast? I have been putting mine there sometimes-- I read online that it was okay :/ I cycle it on my wrist, neck, palms, feet, ankles and upper chest and breast. So no more directly on the boobies?

I don't and wouldn't advise it.

(09-04-2016, 03:38 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(08-04-2016, 03:03 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  [quote='AbiDrew85' pid='176715' dateline='1460062622']

I don't and wouldn't advise it.

Okay, thank you-- i'll stop putting it there. Are the other areas I listed okay?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon