Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello o/

hello

im a 30 yo male who is (gender dysphoric), and with the endurance and fortitude to go forth and quest for my nearest endo doc in the area (no car or moped, and city transit busses are a complete joke, in my experience.... Hence the need to Quest Forth likes it's a swords and sorcery movie, every time i step out of the house.)

Fortunately, i managed to procure an RX from said doctor, and got the 'traditional 3', spiro, medroxyprogesterone, and estradiol. At the time of this posting, it is day 4 for my hrt. Big Grin

I currently reside in Norfolk virginia (but will soon be moving to Kansas city in 4 months).

im currently curious as to how Pueraria Mirifica (and Bovine Ovary ?) would interact with the Big 3. Huh

Greetings spacecat, and welcome to the forum. While I haven't any experience with hrt, I cannot shed any light on your question. For me BO didn't do jack for me, thus far only PM seems to be having positive growth effects for me. Good luck and hopefully someone here can help better answer your question.

Hello spacecat.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I also have no experience with how NBE herbs interact with HRT. To my knowledge, most members usually use one or the other, but not both. PM has been my herb of choice for nearly all of my NBE path.

Hello Spacecat, and welcome to the community Big Grin

I have experience with both Herbs and HRT, but not with both at the same time. Sorry I cannot be of more help!

Taking more E2 doesn't speed up results, in fact it will slow growth. Pharma E2 has the strongest synthesis for estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a) this is the feminizing receptor, PM has a strong binding affinity for estrogen receptor beta ER-b, if anything, a partial binding of ER-a might be possible, but I wouldn't chance (or run) the risk of PM competing with my HRT. I use other NBE products in support of hrt that won't inhibit growth.

In other words, be patient and let the Pharma do its job. RolleyesBig Grin

spacecat > I am not an endocrinologist, neither I have an experience with mixing HRT with herbal supplements. But I from my job I have a plenty of experience with mixing different type of medication acting on same receptors and I can say it is seldom a good idea. I just would not mix HRT with herbs acting on same receptors.

So in your case, you have estrogen, testosterone and progesterone covered. So I would not add anything like PM, or herbal antiandrogens. What could be useful is to enhance prolactine (for example fenugreek) and oxytocine (breast massage).

And as always - determination, persistence and patience.

Good luck in your journey and keep us posted!

update Smile

its been one month, and i went to the doctor again, blood drawn, new Rx slips and dose adjusting, and a physical examination.

its official now; i have breast buds Big Grin Big Grin

aside from that, i've also experienced a general intensifying of all of my senses; sounds are more varied and nuanced, music is emotionally felt as well as heard (my mp3 collection is getting an overhaul from mostly rock and industrial and other harsh and angry song genres, to classic techno, disco, spacesynth, and other more melodic genres of music), colors are brighter and more defined, my general vision resolution went from what it was as a man, to like, 1280 SUPER HD, the world has smells now (i could smell a downtown dumpster in an alleyway, from down the block and around the corner at the transit bus stop, on a cold day), and things taste more intense and flavorful (in fact, im tempted to say that taste and smell have very nearly combined to form the sense of 'taysmell') and tactile feelings and sensations have also become more defined, with hot things being hotter(careful with the shower H/C knobs), and cold things being colder (i now hate winter EVEN MOAR), soft things being softer(cat fur, so fluffy), and rough things being rougher (beard shaving went from something fairly mundane in the shower, to a constant self-torture session leaving me constantly checking to see if im face-scalping myself in the shower. Thusly, stubble now feels like actual rough grit sandpaper.)

also, my diet has pulled a full 180, and where i once enjoyed a big fat greasy hamburger with a side of fries as an end-all/be-all meal, most meat smells gross to me now, and as a result of this, and the cumulative side effect of craving vegetables, im now practically vegetarian (altho, i refuse to do away with bacon and shrimp.... even if i have to drown it out with syrup, ranch dressing, or other sauces.)

below the neck, it seems that in addition to breast buds and an expanding chest, im starting to lose belly fat and fill in my hips thighs and rear (yay! \o/), and my skin is becoming softer and smoother. I might have to start buying larger sizes of panties fairly soon. Tongue

ive already lost abit of muscle, as food jars are hard to open now, and walking to and from interspersed bus stops is more pronounced and effortful. Im definitely gonna need to keep my bicyle up to sniff for a city as sprawling as kansas city MO.

im also anticipating the joyous fun of getting ma'amed and miss'ed as time and female hormones goes on. ^__^

At a young age of 30, you stand a great chance to grow into looking very close to a GG. As lotus says, no not mix the synthetics and herbs, although it sounds good in theory the weaker PM will end up locking the stronger estrogen out of the receptor, it'll be wasted.

The very best of luck to you in your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon