Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bartho's adventure

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a while but figured I should at least contribute my experiences since reading everyone else's has been so informative to me.

I started with Fenugreek about a month ago, 500mg at first then up to 1000mg after a couple days. During this time I got a bit of nipple sensitivity, but not much. I started taking PM 18 days ago, starting with 400mg then up to 800mg 2 days later. The PM capsule contains 100mg of Fenugreek as well. For safety I'm also using vitamin D (about 800 IU) and aspirin (occasionally).

Effects so far: My nipples became quite sensitive when I started the PM - driving with my seatbelt on feels great now! My skin softened after 8-10 days, it came and went at first, then the hairless areas stayed soft, now even the hairy areas feel smoother. My facial hair have slowed including the annoying hair in my ears. Yesterday and today I even felt a bit more pressure from my shirt against the underside of my breasts. I think it's too early for any real effects in this area, but I'm watching it eagerly.

It feels like things are happening quickly for me, and so far I'm enjoying the developments. I have no plans to take an AA or seriously transform my body, but I'm aware of the risks and potential for permanent changes. I'll update the thread with any new changes.

Status update. Shortly after my previous post I got a soft tissue infection and were prescribed antibiotics. I searched for any interactions between that and PM/FG and couldn't find any, but the combination did a number on my digestive tract so I used the time to take a break from the herbs. During this time, my libido recovered a bit, no loss of sensitivity in my nipples, minor change in skin softness, and my breasts didn't look quite as full.

After resuming my program, I had a growth spurt after which I plateaued. I now have visible (with my shirt off) gynecomastia, but so far it's only fat redistribution. I have yet to bud after two months.

To boost my libido, I occasionally take a herbal supplement that contains small amounts of Maca, Tribulus, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Horny Goatweed and Ginseng, in addition to vitamins and amino acids. I haven't seen noticeable effects from it on my NBE.

Yesterday, I dropped the FG from my program. I've been getting a feeling in my chest somewhat similar to the out-of-breath feeling when one's heart skips a beat, usually an hour or two after taking the herbs. Since dropping the FG, it hasn't reoccurred.

I still don't know how far I can or will take this. I love what I've done so far, but I'm NOT transitioning or even considering it, and I just can't have visible tits in public. My hobby can't spread to my work, so any further growth may well end this exploration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon