Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Womens Jeans

Although this threads dates back quite a few years, i thought I would my two cents. I switched over to women's jeans many years ago. One reason, being short, for a man, at 5'6 I always have had a difficult time with sizes in men's clothing. Because I have dabbled with crossdressing since i was a teen, I was trying on women's clothing from lingerie to pants, skirts, etc... I quickly realized how much better women's jeans fit and how much more comfortable they were. I started to buy them over men's and eventually just got to the point were i said, fuck it, and got rid of all my men's jeans and transitioned to women's jeans exclusively. There are lot's to chose from that are unisex in design, so it's easy to get away without anyone ever noticing. You can choose more feminine designs and styles if you so choose and i do have a few for when i feel a little more daring.

Women's slacks are a little more difficult. The materials are so much lighter, no back pockets, where they sit on the hip or waist, not to mention, just much cuter cuts and feminine styling. I have a few that I can wear if I have a sport coat on but really they can be noticeable if you look closely.

Now days, it's even easier since they finally got around to putting some stretch fabrics into men's (also, lots of stitching designs on the pockets) jeans. Not to mention, the "skinny jean" style that transitioned to men's jeans and became quite popular. Prior to that, when wearing a tight women's jean, it was a dead giveaway that you were wearing a women's clothing. Men's jeans were never tight or low rise...lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon