Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly?

hey u2. i happened across an interview with a doctor/researcher guy who's really enthusiastic about pregnenolone ..wrote a book about it ...believes it could be a really great therapeutic hormone ....doesn't get into the subject of boobs and bra calculators but he sounds pretty honest and somewhat humble about the lack of long-term studies and all the current unknowables. all of that notwithstanding, he's really psyched about it's possibilities for overall well-being.

the interview doesn't get into compounds and molecules but he did mention something i've always found interesting and that was the subject of synergy. i've always had a dangerous desire to experiment. it hasn't always worked out. one time i burned out my nasal passages doing some edgar cayce stuff with barberry bark. anyway, i've been wanting to use some pregnenolone in conjunction with a glandular ..or aminos ...or with maca or sheep placenta or dhea or my little cocktail of yeast powder, msm and about 25 other nutrients that i mix up in the morning ..or something ..not that i have any idea what i'd be doing ..i'm just intrigued, stupid, ridiculously experimental, interested in gaining breast size, willing to take stuff. just when i think my breasts are really growing ..like sincerely kosher, with profound authenticity, they shrink a full cup. massage has helped some, i've backed off on the breast pumps ..one, sometimes two 15 min sessions/day. i guess, if i was really smart, i'd be hacking my genes but since that's out of the question, i'm wondering if a bit of the right kind of synergy would suffice. i think, otherwise, i'm doing all the right things, diet ..protein, calories, exercise ..i don't think i've got any androgen issues or estrogenic/progesterone deficiencies ...and not trying to be funny, i just need to find the on/off switch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly? - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 27-03-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly? - by Lotus - 28-03-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly? - by solomé_F - 17-04-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly? - by Dynseli - 21-04-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly? - by Lotus - 21-04-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Pregnalone, good , bad,or ugly? - by Dynseli - 21-04-2016, 11:50 PM