Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wife or girlfriend

How receptive is your wife or girlfriend about your feminization?

(27-03-2016, 07:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  How receptive is your wife or girlfriend about your feminization?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Very receptive, 'cause, we are friends.

Hi Steph,

my girlfriend is quite supportive. Of course she said that she don't wish me to get all the way, but still she encourages me to grow my feminine side. Several time she told me that she does not like "macho-type guys". And she insists on me wearing more feminine clothes at home.

2.5 years ago the need to develop breasts reemerged, but at 280 pounds I was 100 pounds over weight. The thought of taking PM again was only stopped because I couldn't locate the 2 500 gram containers I had unopened. I figured over the 2 years since my last go at it maybe my wife dumped them. Add to this the thought of growing breasts on an obese frame bothered me from both a health and aesthetic viewpoint. Instead I decided to lose weight.

Two years later I was down to 180lbs and no longer overweight. The urge was upon me again. I located where I had placed the supplements and started creating more pills. I started PM for a week but this time I was hesitant to use these supplements because of knowledge of the possible quality control issues / unknown extra substances found in supplements. I decided the risk wasn't worth the new health I had achieved. So even though I am not going to transition I decided to use the medical HRT route to accomplish the same end goal.

I told my wife my desire / intent and anxiety over telling her this. Her reaction was two-fold, first she failed to see why I would lose sleep over this and 2nd that of course I was going to do this. We have been married over 30 years and it seemed to me in her mind this probability was always a possibility. With the exception that she now knows that HRT has "normalized" (my word not hers) my brain again, that 10 minute conversation has been the extent of our discussion on this topic.

I have been on low dose HRT for almost 4 months now, I am quite content and our relationship is as good as ever.

This is my story, your mileage may vary.

My wife's acceptance of my minimization ebbs ans flows. Tolerance is probably a better term, but i will take what I can get.
Some days she is totally ambivalent to my appearance. Other days she zeros in on something i think is not all that noticeable and says stop doing that.
I must admit i am luckier than most. My hair is long with a woman's cut, i wear ear rings all the time, I carry a purse, pedi all the time, mani 50% of the time. some of my daily wear are women's clothes. We are routinely called ladies, even when i am in male mode, which she takes in stride. But once in a while she does say, I hate people thinking we are a couple of fat old lesbians. (I hate to tell her, we basically are)
She knows i want to dress in women clothes full time and would not mind living the roll as well. I have no desire for SRS, but want to feminize my body as much as possible, short of surgery on the lower forty.
Hopefully, once we sell our current business and the last son moves away she will be more open to living out her life with Christina rather than Christian. (Yes that is origin of my femme name)

Thank you for listening

Christina

Well, where do I start. We have been married for 28 years, my wife thought she had married a "real " man not this male person who feels female and wants to start HRT. At best I would say she tolerates me and my quest to be feminine. ( is very vocal in saying if I had been honest and told her if my feeling when we first met, we would have never even dated ) Now, she does quite often go out and buy Jannet clothes, but hates to see me dresses it them. We do have discussions every now and again about were Jannet is heading, and we both realise that sooner or later Jannet will be out full time. The biggest thing holding me back ( and our marrage together ) is we have two sons still living at home. She will reluctantly support me going on HRT as long as I still mostly present as male. She is dead set against me having earrings ( thank god for clipons ) It's not all fun and games, but I pray that by going slow at a pace that helps her feel comfortable, it's going to keep us to married.

My situations sounds pretty similar to Christina's in many ways.
My wife has blown hot and cold over the years, which has led to some pretty fierce rows, but I think that is actually mainly due to issues of her own, not directly to do with me and what I need to do. However, we are currently on an amazing positive roll, not too sure why, but I'm making the most of it!

It started a couple of weeks ago on holiday ( see my post at http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25950&pid=175642#pid175642 ) but it hasn't stopped, since we've been back she has bought me a skirt, a new wig, and some more makeup, plus we sit and discuss clothes, makeup, etc.

Whilst we were away we did sit down, in the middle of the week, and have a deep discussion like we haven't had since the very beginning and I think we both settled a few uncertainties. It has given me a sense of 'freedom to be me', that I've never felt before.

I think there may be a hurdle to cross in about 3 weeks. She has a hairdresser come to the house about once a month. This lady has become a real friend of hers and I've always taken care to not show anything of my female side when she comes. I asked my wife a couple of days ago if D had ever said anything about me, and I got the reply, "Oh she knows, I told her not to be surprised if she saw anything that seemed odd"!! Soooo, next time she comes I'm planning to give her the full works ( haven't said anything to my wife yet, though!)... If it happens, it will be the first time somebody who knows the male me will have seen and interacted with the female version. It sounds silly, but I keep planning what to wear almost as though I was going on a date!!

Pansy

That sounds amazing but do you think your super wife should be,pre warned as well
Don't just shock her on hair day ?

Julie

(28-03-2016, 09:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Pansy

That sounds amazing but do you think your super wife should be,pre warned as well
Don't just shock her on hair day ?

Julie

I agree 100% with this one, the shock She gets might be more devastating than you want to handle or are prepared for.

My wife and i used to use the same hair dresser who knew how "special" i was. I had her cut my hair feminine but in a manner i could wear it in man mode when i had too. My wife also insists that I put highlights in my hair a couple of times a year to hide the gray and make me look "cute"
Is that a set of mixed messages or what??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon