Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wife or girlfriend

(27-03-2016, 07:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  How receptive is your wife or girlfriend about your feminization?

It`s still like a sine wave, but the amplitude is much less now, in fact she`ll even ask me random questions about it out the blue, which is good really that she feels she can do that and get an honest answer, also putting a little Time distance between the "coming out" event and now, has certainly helped too.

I know ,

it all sounds very ummmmmmmmmmmmm intriguing

Julie

Ultimately, my girlfriend is very tolerant of my journey. She encourages me, helps me, discusses it all with me, and even seems to enjoy some of the physical changes. She has, however, made it clear that if I decide to go full time, that she will no longer be able to stay with me. Which I think is fair.

(12-04-2016, 05:23 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Just for Julie and Jannet, I thought I'd give an update on the hairdressers visit to do my wife's hair, this morning.

In the end I somewhat chickened out! I know perfectly well that if I had asked, my wife would have given me the answer she knew I wanted, rather than be honest. I also knew that we would go int the holiday events in detail and that would give me the chance to get the hairdresser's real reactions. I needn't have worried, she clearly wasn't in the least bit 'anti' and in fact she looked at a photo of me with the full makeup (and Hawaiin shirt) and commented that I looked better than them, which is more than a bit of an exaggeration!!Rolleyes

However, now that I'm reassured, NEXT time she definitely gets the full works!
Sorry folks, just realised that I never finished this tale.
Well, the hairdresser came and my wife asked her about colouring a wig that she recently bought me but doesn't really suit. As part of that, I ended up putting on the wig I normally wear and all she said was that she liked it and it suited me.
Soooo.... when she came again last week I wore a floral jumpsuit, black patent mules with 4" heels, wig and makeup, etc. The only thing she said as I went out to get a coffee was, "I couldn't even stand up in those heels". Other than that we all just talked as normal. It was a lovely experience.

Pansy

May I say your avatar looks gorgeous

Very brave all,of a sudden showing your face

Is there a shift here ?

Well done for hairdressers

Julie

I'm glad everything worked out well in the end.

(31-07-2016, 09:22 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Pansy

May I say your avatar looks gorgeous

Very brave all,of a sudden showing your face

Is there a shift here ?

Well done for hairdressers

Julie

Thanks Julie.
No, no shift although 7 months of no PM is driving my dressing desires off the chart. Sad I just liked the picture and at that small avatar size, I don't think anyone would recognise the 'drab' version of me!

TBH, age has caught up with my face noticeably in the past 18 months or so and I'm even less likely to really show my face properly now, and spoil the illusion!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon