Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wife or girlfriend

(27-03-2016, 03:30 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  [...]
is very vocal in saying if I had been honest and told her if my feeling when we first met, we would have never even dated
[...]

cherry-picking, but...
Imagine a man saying the equivalent?
"If you'd been vocal and honest about your feelings and told me you just wanted a status symbol and someone to pay your bills..."

Old saying is, "She marries expecting he'll change. He marries expecting she won't. Both are wrong."

And yet we do both change... Society has enabled women to do and be whatever they want. Men are constrained to the same old "Provide and Protect" - and lost all the benefits and honor of such position, plus the state displaces men from that role whenever they feel like it (sometimes at the woman's request).

We're supposed to enter this deal knowing ourselves fully, yet she can still be "finding herself."

Seems so hypocritical to me. Self serving. Especially since she can wear pants whenever she wants, and no one even blinks... No one is even ALLOWED to blink. But a man wants pierced ears? He's infringing on WOMAN SPACE... And WOMAN-BORN-WOMAN space at that!!!!

Angry

BAH.
By that logic, all short skirts, translucent tops, high heels, bikinis, pushup bras, falsies/enhancers, foundation wear, corsets, makeup, lingerie, plastic surgery, is all dishonest advertising....

-D

(28-03-2016, 12:58 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(28-03-2016, 09:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Pansy

That sounds amazing but do you think your super wife should be,pre warned as well
Don't just shock her on hair day ?

Julie

I agree 100% with this one, the shock She gets might be more devastating than you want to handle or are prepared for.

Julie, Jannet,
Sorry, perhaps I didn't put that very well. I'm not intending to suddenly appear in front of them both and risk embarrasing either of them and potentially harming their friendship. One of the things we discussed whilst we were away was the necessity for both of us to communicate better and that is exactly what I will do at some suitable point between now and her next visit. Believe me, things are going too well atm to put it at risk.

(28-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(28-03-2016, 12:58 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(28-03-2016, 09:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Pansy

That sounds amazing but do you think your super wife should be,pre warned as well
Don't just shock her on hair day ?

Julie

I agree 100% with this one, the shock She gets might be more devastating than you want to handle or are prepared for.

Julie, Jannet,
Sorry, perhaps I didn't put that very well. I'm not intending to suddenly appear in front of them both and risk embarrasing either of them and potentially harming their friendship. One of the things we discussed whilst we were away was the necessity for both of us to communicate better and that is exactly what I will do at some suitable point between now and her next visit. Believe me, things are going too well atm to put it at risk.

If your anything like me, I tend to plan things like this two to three weeks in advance, them let her know just several days before the date. Then if it all goes west, I only have to hear about it for a few days, not two or three weeks.

(29-03-2016, 10:24 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  If your anything like me, I tend to plan things like this two to three weeks in advance, them let her know just several days before the date. Then if it all goes west, I only have to hear about it for a few days, not two or three weeks.
Exactly! Wink

Very encouraging indeed... She loves the thought and the chance to play with them

Just for Julie and Jannet, I thought I'd give an update on the hairdressers visit to do my wife's hair, this morning.

In the end I somewhat chickened out! I know perfectly well that if I had asked, my wife would have given me the answer she knew I wanted, rather than be honest. I also knew that we would go int the holiday events in detail and that would give me the chance to get the hairdresser's real reactions. I needn't have worried, she clearly wasn't in the least bit 'anti' and in fact she looked at a photo of me with the full makeup (and Hawaiin shirt) and commented that I looked better than them, which is more than a bit of an exaggeration!!Rolleyes

However, now that I'm reassured, NEXT time she definitely gets the full works!

LOl

tell me Pansy do you still take PM now that boobs have maxed ?

Julie

Somehow, I don't blame you for not going through ..

(12-04-2016, 05:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOl

tell me Pansy do you still take PM now that boobs have maxed ?

Julie

Julie,
I'll answer that at the weekend. Sorry to be mysterious, but there is a specific reason, which will be explained!

What a tease! ! !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon