Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Thousand Pardons

A flat-chested woman was delighted when her fairy-god mother said her Assets would increase in size each time a man says, "Pardon" to her.

She walked down the sidewalk, accidentally bumped into a man and he said, "Pardon me." Her Assets instantly grew an inch and she was ecstatic.

The next day, she bumped into a man in the grocery store, he begged her pardon and another inch was added to her Assets. She was in seventh heaven!

She walked into a Chinese restaurant, collided with a waiter who bowed and said, "A thousand pardons for my clumsy behaviour."

The next day, the headline in the local newspaper says, "Chinese Waiter Crushed to Death!"

OMG, I hope Lotus looks at this. He has been much too apologetic as of late. LOLBig Grin

(27-03-2016, 04:59 PM)Huggy Wrote:  The next day, the headline in the local newspaper says, "Chinese Waiter Crushed to Death!"

Big Grin Haha!

Nice one hugs, lol iaboy, I'm going to that Chinese restaurant for more pardons, (lol @ booby greed). Tongue

(28-03-2016, 08:05 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Nice one hugs, lol iaboy, I'm going to that Chinese restaurant for more pardons, (lol @ booby greed). Tongue

Shoot, if you wore a real bra, they would proceed you by at least 30 seconds.... Share the d%m wealth! ! !AngryTongueBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon