Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

point of no return

well yeah im peeking lol. But I havent had any thing noticeable as of yet to make any decisions. I do know the reishi im taking has really helped with some anxiety I have been having which is one of the reported side affects. I have also been sleeping better. But I dont usually have any anxiety issues, its just because of a few situations(work related) that have come up this year. Once they are done and over with I'm sure my anxiety would be gone anyways.

Sorry for bumping an older thread, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the matter.

IMO, like someone else said, I think think the whole 'rewiring your brain' thing is total BS.  If you don't have any desire for transitioning or cross-dressing beforehand, you still won't have the desire to do so afterwards or while using PM..  That is, IF you ARE already secure in your masculine/feminine status as-is.

I'm a hetero/a/non-sexual overweight disabled shut-in (ironically with a disease that mostly women get, or at least report)....  So you can do the math on that one.   Wink  I only want a pair of mild boobs - don't know what cup size, nor do I care..  I've been off & on with this, and still have no desire to cross-dress or transition sexes..  It's more of a 'kink' thing with me, period.

Granted, I've never been a 'macho' man, but I don't have any/many so-called 'sissy' qualities either. Well, maybe with the exception of when it comes to bugs -- I'm probably far worse than the stereotypical woman on that particular issue.  Big Grin  I've always despised all the, what I term, "macho bullsh*t."  And it doesn't change whether I'm in a PM-use stage or not.  The furthest I've gone, and still could go, is with wearing pantyhose (and maybe even sexy-type bra at some point) - yet again just a kink thing..

I've just recently starting going through another PM stage because I want slightly bigger boobs/moobs (I already have a bit more than a handful right now on my smallest side(right), whatever that might translate to in cup size).  I've just order some progesterone gel that was highly touted in another thread here...  To hopefully make them more like boobs, rather than just moobs. Smile

But having said that (if I made any sense), I still don't have anything against anyone that wants to cross-dress or transition.  As a matter of fact, some of the people in some avatar pictures here are, um, rather quite nice if I might say so myself...   Shy  Live and let live is what I say.   Cool

I transitioned at 19, started with some oral estrogen in small doses then I just went full transition afterwards.
Lived as a girl till 25 then I just stopped because for many reasons it wasn't what I wanted.

There's a mental change when on E, subtle, but looking back I can spot several things:
  • I got really tired at first, but that lower energy state quickly became my norm.

• Gradually I became less frustrated and angry, calmer and happier.

• Although relatives were against my transition, my new behaviour was more to their liking. So they naturally became more positive around me which I mistakenly took as a sort of gained acceptance. Like being a woman was what I was meant to be, since everyone is nicer to me now.
It's not a rewiring, just slight changes to mood and then the rest is mental.
So yeah, I can see it as a slippery slope but in the end, once they reach close to the end point (GRS eek), if it's not for you, you'll turn back...

You can always return, although your fat distribution and breasts may never be the same again Tongue

Re: Although relatives were against my transition, my new behaviour was more to their liking

Nice. Added bonus.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon