Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want Breasts for breakfast,

I want Breasts for breakfast,
One thing I have noticed is that my desire for breasts is at its peak the moment I wake up,
All thoughts are to swallow my estrogen first , before water, tea or food, the rest of the day is fine.
Can only presume that is when my T is at peak ?
Thoughts or anyone else have this ?

Julie

Hi, Julie,
As I posted elsewhere, I've got issues first thing in the morning, too.
Or, worst issues are in the morning.

Now, some time back, researchers found that T was highest in the morning, and declined through the day. Never believed it, but I'm rethinking that now... Because of the intensity of my issues in the AM.

I wonder if we can fudge the system by doing certain things at night? More T-blockers in the evening, perhaps?
And there's the feeling of accomplishment of taking the pill in the morning, I remember that well.... ;-)

-Dianna (Doing better at 11:05 AM than I was at 6, 7, 8, 9, even 10...)

(31-03-2016, 04:05 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Julie,
As I posted elsewhere, I've got issues first thing in the morning, too.
Or, worst issues are in the morning.

Now, some time back, researchers found that T was highest in the morning, and declined through the day. Never believed it, but I'm rethinking that now... Because of the intensity of my issues in the AM.

I wonder if we can fudge the system by doing certain things at night? More T-blockers in the evening, perhaps?
And there's the feeling of accomplishment of taking the pill in the morning, I remember that well.... ;-)

-Dianna (Doing better at 11:05 AM than I was at 6, 7, 8, 9, even 10...)
I always feel that my breasts are growing overnight. Pop in that PM first thing in the morning to make them bigger!!

Same here. I assume it is when T is at its peak cause any other moment of the day and its just another day with no major or even minor desire. But when I wake up im a bit horny, i touch my chest and go thay feels great and wish they were much bigger (small a cup). Sadly due to getting married Im taking natureday for growth so it doesnt kill my lil guy for the honeymoon but still enjoy the fun of growth and sensitivity as i hear bigger they get more sensitive they get. Maybe stef can attest to that being truth or not. Oh how i wish i was able to have the freedom to take pm long term and grow tits like you stef

WAC,
What I've been told, and sort of verified with the current GF, is that smaller is actually more sensitive.
I'd guess that's because there are more nerves in a smaller area, so the smaller ones feel more. I used to roughhouse with the ex-GF's breasts (DDs) - and she liked. The current GF claims a D, but I'd guess they're more like a B, with a bigger band. (and she's been losing weight recently, so they're REALLY getting down there...) The 42D she claims? Band is too tight, I can tell that, and cups are probably almost empty, based on what I see.

But the current GF has also always been VERY sensitive. Can't have anyone touch her legs, or for that matter, most of her. (I think it's mostly mental, and the rest is just from being a big baby. She admits the second part. but she bruises if you look at her cross-eyed.)
-D

(31-03-2016, 08:15 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  WAC,
What I've been told, and sort of verified with the current GF, is that smaller is actually more sensitive.
I'd guess that's because there are more nerves in a smaller area, so the smaller ones feel more. I used to roughhouse with the ex-GF's breasts (DDs) - and she liked. The current GF claims a D, but I'd guess they're more like a B, with a bigger band. (and she's been losing weight recently, so they're REALLY getting down there...) The 42D she claims? Band is too tight, I can tell that, and cups are probably almost empty, based on what I see.

But the current GF has also always been VERY sensitive. Can't have anyone touch her legs, or for that matter, most of her. (I think it's mostly mental, and the rest is just from being a big baby. She admits the second part. but she bruises if you look at her cross-eyed.)
-D
Hi,
I just want to weigh in my opinion here, hope you don't mind.
I don't think there is a relation between size and sensitivity. I am incredibly sensitive, my partner can actually finish me (hope thats not tmi) with my nipples alone and I'm a G cup.

Lol I have had a few GF's like that. Both sensitive babies and liars in bra size lol. They lose the weight and lose some boobs but still want their proud bra size so they just say they are D's when they aren't lol. I'd love to fill an a bra much less a D but with a fiance i dont think that is going to be a smart idea but still i push for a B and hope i can get away with the idk whats going on routine

Julie,

I do experience circadian rhytmicity. When I take PM for several weeks I usually feel more 'feminine' and this feeling is strongest during late afternoon and evening. However, for me it is really influenced by the fact that I am kind of night owl and here in this small country in central Europe we have to get up quite earlier than in western countries. So it means I live in constant 1 - 2 hour social jet lag.

That being said, I would not neglect the testosterone theory. In times before PM I had the most autogynephylliac desires during days when I felt really horny. At that time I just thought that it was connected to the levels of testosterone. Now, with all phytoestrogens flooding my body and brain I am really not able to tell, because desire to be more feminine was effectively cut from horny feeling...

(31-03-2016, 09:13 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

-D
Hi,
I don't think there is a relation between size and sensitivity. I am incredibly sensitive, my partner can actually finish me (hope thats not tmi) with my nipples alone and I'm a G cup.

Why would I mind? :-)
My Ex was like that, too, though. I can't understand it, but using the two as a comparison? One had a LOT of glandular tissue, the other is mostly fat. so, the smaller size, I still think makes it more sensitive - but it includes pain receptors as well (free nerve endings, IIRC). And it's likely that way throughout her body. Add in the "big baby" part, she hurts when I massage her... I'm barely touching her, as in if you rest your hand on your arm - no dent, no change in the skin underneath? SHE HURTS, and will scream...
Could be within the normal biodiversity of us humans, too. :-)

But I envied the ex, and now you, for that sensitivity. :-)
Hope to find another lover like that, too! Big Grin

-Dianna

(31-03-2016, 10:28 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(31-03-2016, 09:13 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

-D
Hi,

Why would I mind? :-)
My Ex was like that, too, though. I can't understand it, but using the two as a comparison? One had a LOT of glandular tissue, the other is mostly fat. so, the smaller size, I still think makes it more sensitive - but it includes pain receptors as well (free nerve endings, IIRC). And it's likely that way throughout her body. Add in the "big baby" part, she hurts when I massage her... I'm barely touching her, as in if you rest your hand on your arm - no dent, no change in the skin underneath? SHE HURTS, and will scream...
Could be within the normal biodiversity of us humans, too. :-)

But I envied the ex, and now you, for that sensitivity. :-)
Hope to find another lover like that, too! Big Grin

-Dianna
I dunno why I said hope you don't mind. Felt like I was just coming into the chat to disagree with you, I feel awkward doing that to people lol
Maybe there's a relation between the % of the breast that is fat and the sensitivity? I have a large amount of glandular tissue (I'm actually surprised seeing as I have a lot of fat basically everywhere, but my breasts have less fat than I would expect)
How does your gf sit on a couch or lie in a bed if something touching her skin hurts? xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon