Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want Breasts for breakfast,

I use natureday which seems to promote breast tissue growth vs pm that seems to promote all hormonal changes (areola puffiness and growth, etc which ND seems to not alter at all) so curious if tissue growth still brings sensitivity receptors or if that comes with pm effects such as thinning and softening of skin making jt more prone to sensitive to touch.
But I hear more glandular growth makes things very sensitive vs more so fat tissue that makes things just squishy for lack of better adjective lol.
My fiance has no idea about my growth and i take it innnncredibly slow so hopefully the idk whats going on routine works well when they finally do get to a point of no return but body building as a passion (not for comp just love working out) i feel gives me a good foundation for excuse of feminine desires.
I do feel the same as K as in getting off by playing. My fiance pays more attn to my nipples more than any other part of me, which is surprising cause she isnt bi or anything in terms of enjoying other breasts, but i also am not like others with definitive breasts (yet Smile ) but i can have orgasms left and right with vigorous play. No ejaculation but full body orgasms. Its fantastic, especially with the strapon action, now that may be tmi lol

(31-03-2016, 10:36 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  How does your gf sit on a couch or lie in a bed if something touching her skin hurts? xD

LOL
Very carefull.
Like a graceful elephant.... (Elephants walk in their toes, it's not THAT facetious.)

-D

haha can't imagine what its like when her tits are touched

(01-04-2016, 12:55 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  haha can't imagine what its like when her tits are touched
{Touch}
"OK, that's enough...."

SadHuh

Is it weird that I'm worried about breastfeeding with such sensitive nipples? Like, I don't want to O when breastfeeding my kids when I have them.

Katana,
I understand that's not uncommon.

Without getting TOO weird - Ever seen Silence of the Lambs?
Hannibal Lecter and the Senator looking for her daughter? "Where will you feel it, ma'am?"

Tongue

It seems as though I am a little more sensitive in the morning... but that might be 'wishful thinking' Just going to keep at it.. and continue working on the farm. And feel good about myself

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon