Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO -Headaches-High BP

I've noticed when I take BO I get headaches above my right ear. I just started a month ago and only take 500mg a day. My skin feels softer already and I do feel a weird emotional sensation.
I also noticed my blood pressure increases and I have to increase my dose of BP meds. The head aches occur even when just taking a single 250mg dose a day. I had a single orchiectomy so I'm only running one boy downstairs. My testosterone has always been on the low side of normal before the orchiectomy and have not had it tested since.
I was prescribed FloMax for the past 18 months. It alone put fat on my hips and added fat to my chest.
I stopped the FloMax and started Saw Palmetto..
I'm proceeding with extreme caution because of my medical circumstances and have my blood tested regularly to see whats happening..
So let me reiterate my questions..
Anyone experience High blood pressure? while on BO
Anyone get headaches? while on BO
Thanks for listeningSmile

This needs more expertise than I have, tho still wanted to respond. But have not experienced what you are with BO. Nothing different with bp & no headaches.
Hope someone pops in here shortly that can give you some better guidance.

It 'took me over a month to get through 3/4 of a bottle. I stop then start.. but never at the high doses, between 250-500 mg per day. I'm completely stopping until I know if it interacts with my meds, especially my BP meds. It was difficult, because as soon as my BP came back to normal I started again even though I knew it would have the same effect over and over. I had to actually throw the pills into the toilet and even then I was tempted to reorder them.. Very weird. It's a shame, because i was getting results in small doses in a very short period of time. My facial pores closed right up and my wife thought I was wearing makeup,lol and my skin is super soft.
Oh well, not worth having a stroke. More research is in order.
Also has anyone on here just takes the bottle recommended 250 mg dosage and seen any results over a longer period of time?

If you are experiencing adverse effects, stopping is obviously the right choice.
Am not sure how or if Pueraria Mirifica may work for you or how it may mix with your other medications?

As for the BO. I started with one a day in Dec & gradually have worked up to 4 per day. Will probably go up to 6 per day this month. The reason I went so slow was to see if there were any side effects. So far, no issues. Though am not on any other medication.

I wish I could find some thorough documentation on PM and BO and their effects on the kidney and blood pressure medications. Mostly garbage and not even a thorough documentation from a non medical point of view.
Stopping the BO has made me moody and a bit on edge. Sad

(01-04-2016, 07:15 AM)househubby50 Wrote:  It 'took me over a month to get through 3/4 of a bottle. I stop then start.. but never at the high doses, between 250-500 mg per day. I'm completely stopping until I know if it interacts with my meds, especially my BP meds. It was difficult, because as soon as my BP came back to normal I started again even though I knew it would have the same effect over and over. I had to actually throw the pills into the toilet and even then I was tempted to reorder them.. Very weird. It's a shame, because i was getting results in small doses in a very short period of time. My facial pores closed right up and my wife thought I was wearing makeup,lol and my skin is super soft.
Oh well, not worth having a stroke. More research is in order.
Also has anyone on here just takes the bottle recommended 250 mg dosage and seen any results over a longer period of time?

I took 250 mg every morning during around 20 days, then stopped because of headaches and dizziness..
After 10 days I took again 250 mg per day during one week then I took my blood pressure, it was raised A LOT. So I definitively stopped using BO. After 2 days without BO, my BP was continuing to worsen so I didn't go to work and wait for an appointment with a cardiologist, he gave me new drugs to get BP down. I'm now on 6 days without BO, still with very bad BP, I begin new drugs to morrow morning, hoping it will solve that problem..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon