Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Three Years on PM and Counting

Hello. I have read these forums quite often but have not posted until now. I'm having some "issues" for lack of a better term and would appreciate some ideas on how to proceed.

Anyhow, over three years on PM (actually 3 years and 4 months), 1000 mg a day with some small breaks in-between (a week off here and there and a month off maybe twice). I have been doing no other herbs, just breast suction in addition to PM.

This works amazingly well as far as breast growth. I went from completely flat to a 36 C, and right now I am using D/DD breast suction cups as my C's were completely filling up. My D/DDs are about half full so I probably have another 3 years to fill them. I'm 56 now so around age 60 I should be near where I'd like to be. I am 6' tall and 175 lbs, so fairly thin.

Besides the positive breast growth, I have had fat redistribution, a slight belly form, which I did not have before but most women seem to have one, bigger thighs, etc, I guess some brain effects but I'm not sure what as I seem like same person I have always been.

It has not been easy to get here. Breast suction I am quite aggressive and have had many broken capillary's and blisters. I always just stop suction for a bit to let things heal and then continue after where I left off.

My current issues I think are stemming from long term use of PM. I am on break from taking it now, currently for one week, probably going to be a month break this time. The issues were BPH and also some constipation, or what best can be described as food not flowing through me very well. Breast growth also seems to have slowed, until now.

I took a weeks break from pumping due to a blister, and now have been off PM for a week and am just pumping again. All of a sudden my breasts are getting huge from pumping and staying that way, my BPH has lessened greatly and food is flowing through me better again.

Perhaps someone can comment, but I am going to guess I have estrogen dominance. I would not have thought that taking 1000 mg of PM a day would do that, but I guess we are all different and I am relatively thin.

My issue is how to lessen the negative effects while continuing my progress. I'm thinking of going a month on PM and a month off. I have been doing 3 weeks on and 1 week off but that does not seem to help much, except for the week I'm off. I'm also wondering if I should use progesterone creme some, if that would lessen my BPH and other problems, or if I should switch to just using a PM breast creme and not taking the PM powder anymore?

It has been a difficult journey, but one I am determined to continue. The bigger my breasts get the better I feel inside. I cannot really explain why that is but it is.

Thank you for any comments and/or questions, and I am glad to finally be posting here!

Hello Karen.

It's always nice to see a long-time lurker posting on the forum! Smile

If you're dealing with estrogen dominance, one possible remedy as you already mentioned is adding progesterone cream to your regime. My experience with estrogen dominance is different from yours, but progesterone cream has been an effective solution for me.

On a side note, would you mind posting some pictures of your breast development? Going from flat to 36C is quite an achievement, and I'm sure your pictures would be a great inspiration to many of us here on the forum.

Hello Flamesabers. I will look into progesterone creme. I need to do something to help my symptoms.

I am attaching one picture from about 5 months ago before I started using my D/DD cups. I do not know if you meant too or not, but I do not need to prove myself to anyone, despite the fact I am doing just that.

Flat to 36C in a time period of 3 years is not a feat. 3 months maybe, but not 3 years of daily effort. Personally I wish this process would be much faster than it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok updating. Took two months off PM (powder). Continued breast suction during that time. My symptom's of BPH and constipation pretty much completely went away.

Then I went back on 1000 mg PM a day for a month, and all symptoms returned before the month was over, but I did finish the month completely.
They are not quite as bad as before, but still quite frustrating.

My plan was to try a month on and a month off PM and see how that went. I think I have about a months worth of PM powder left. Think this plan is going out the window tho.

I will finish the PM powder I have next month, and then I am going to stop for at least a year and see how things go. I will continue breast suction and I will also try using Ainterol PM creme on my breasts and see if that works without me taking any PM orally.

I am guessing with 3 1/2 years of almost non stop use of PM my body is telling me to take a break. The only other thing I may try is some progesterone creme and see if that lessons my symptoms when I take my last months worth of powder.

Hopefully for the next year PM creme and daily breast suction will help continue my growth.

Have you considered to switch to BO ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon